Looking for sod in Nacogdoches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for sod in Nacogdoches

Anyone know the best place for inexpensive sod in Nacogdoches area? Preferably St. Augustine or Centipede.

Not looking to spend a ton, and I can lay it myself. Looking for two or so pallets.

Hey John, Im looking for some as well. I was told that Lowes has some but I have never seen it there. There is a place on the north east loop that has some from time to time.

Comment

Patlin is who I bought mine from. Worsham on the loop has it too but quality hasn't looked as good in the past. I think that Cook's Nursery usually sells it as well. I would lean towards buying it from Patlin as you will get it off the truck same day it came from the farm if you can get him to sell you a small amount like that. If you buy at a store it may have sat there several days and be a little dried out.

Comment

Glad to see worsham still in business. Worked for him on the weekends back when i was going to college out there!

Comment

Originally posted by hardtner View Post
          Patlin is who I bought mine from.
          Might look into getting some from him. Care to share approximate pricing via pm?

Comment

Where is Patlin's? I thought I knew all the places in Nac.

Comment

ttt

Comment

Working...
              X