Prayers for people in the Valley Fire in CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for people in the Valley Fire in CA

I was not paying attention to the news reports this weekend, until my wife called me and said her flight in SFO might be delayed 3 hours tonight due to the smoke from the Valley Fire in Napa, north of Sodom by the Sea.

It's at 50,000 acres, 0% contained and already 1,000 home have burned. I have not read of any loss of life, but some schools including a private Christian school have been destroyed.

A quick prayer for the people and the firefighters. Some of my son's buddys/ hunting partners from college are working at CalFire and I'm assuming Ryan and Scott are on the line, somewhere. Thanks.

Last edited by Bill; 09-13-2015, 08:29 PM.

prayers sent

Comment

Man that's bad, I hope the folks out there get some relief as soon as possible!

Comment

Man that looks horrible. Prayers for all affected.

Comment

man it looks bad hope they get it under control soon.....

Comment

Man, that's bad. Prayers sent for everyone affected - and for lots of rain.

Comment

Hey Bill I found out today that my inlaws house burned to the ground in the butte fire. It was a beautiful custom 2 story home he built by hand. My fire department has a strike team there right now. Looks like the valley fire is not going well. 50,000 acres 0% containment

Comment

I'm sorry to read about your in law's home. It's frightening to read people had minutes to evacuate- trying to grab what's important and round up animals.

Comment

Prayers up for all those affected by the fire and for all those risking their lives to help put the fire out.

Comment

Wow that's bad. Prayers sent for rain and containment of the fire

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Wow, prayers sent for all involved.

Comment

Oh man, that picture is unreal, prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Working...
                              X