Boil water notice - All of Austin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boil water notice - All of Austin

This boil water notice affects the most people I've ever seen at nearly 1 million.

Have you seen the mass exodus of bottled water in Austin!?

Glad I live north of the city

Comment

Seems like the news is softly trying to start a water panic LOL

Maybe we should go buy all the bottled water and re-sell it. Can gouge some Austin liberals

Probably too late. I swear out stores get swamped when there a chance of rain. Chance of snow and I avoid HEB at all costs.

Comment

I remember the gas shortage panic after Harvey! Same crap happening today with bottled water

Comment

Buda HEB is sold out and Kyle has a four case limit.

Comment

Thanks for posting this RiverRat.

God bless! Have a great day. Sip slowly.
            Last edited by Briar Friar; 10-22-2018, 08:52 AM.

Comment

I’ll happily ship pallets of water into Austin for a reasonable price.

Comment

Austin is asking the State and probably Feds for help now. They will go full panic mode with this..Nothing better to exaggerate.

Comment

Alert!

Austin Pets Alive can't boil enough water so they are asking for volunteers to bring bottled or boiled water to donate.

Saw this on the news LOL.. Maybe I'm just mean to my dogs but it would never cross my mind to boil water for my dogs. It would have to be really bad looking water. But heck they drink nasty cow crap water at the ranch all the time.

Comment

Just posted my Life Straws on Austin Craigslist....$100 ea

Comment

Y'all make jokes but this could be a serious health issue. Especially for the old, very young and immune compromised. This is every public water systems most intense type crisis. You can have all the streets, police and fire support you need but without an adequate and safe water and waste water system the rest isn't gonna hold up.

Gary

Comment

So right before mid- term elections liberals have now reduced Austin to level of a third would country, SMH.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                          Y'all make jokes but this could be a serious health issue. Especially for the old, very young and immune compromised. This is every public water systems most intense type crisis. You can have all the streets, police and fire support you need but without an adequate and safe water and waste water system the rest isn't gonna hold up.

Gary
                          It could be serious..maybe. At least I saw one lady telling people to boil water and take it to the elderly.

They have not found any harmful bacteria in the water yet. Just taking precautions.

This thread was not meant to be a joke BTW It got that way when I saw people panic and then asking for bottled water for dogs in shelters.

Comment

Y'all can turn anything into a political issue.

Comment

Thats wild. Liberals gonna be fightin over bottled water.

Comment

Working...
                              X