Admin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Admin

Site will not remember have to log in every time?

I believe that is a computer setting issue.

Comment

I'm having the same issue with chrome and IE and I've checked all my settings. Other sites stay logged in fine all except for TBH

Comment

Idk what happend but I have to click 'Log In' every time as well. Username and Password saved in the proper boxes, keep me logged in checked, but when I come to the site but I'm not actually logged in. I stay logged in on all my other normal sites.

Started 2 weeks ago for me.

Comment

Same issue for me.

Comment

My does this as well. Sometimes it will work if I hit home

Comment

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
              My does this as well. Sometimes it will work if I hit home
              Yep, me too. Hit home, and boom, I'm logged in. Mine seems to only do it, when I go from 4g to wi-fi. Like it forgets during the switch

Comment

Been happening to me but I go to the home page and it shows me logged in. Go back to the threads and I am good.

Comment

Similar thing here. Have to go to Home page to get logged back in any time screen times out.

Comment

I just hit the home button and it opens up my home screen

Comment

I mentioned this in the thread a few weeks ago about site issues and got ignored haha. I use a Macbook running macOS High Sierra using Chrome, I have the same issue. I haven't tried Safari to see if it happens, I really dislike that browser haha.

Comment

That is odd mine stayed logged in.

Comment

My desktop at work keeps me logged in. Every time I get on with my phone I have to login.

Comment

Me as well. If I am consistently on for a bit it will stay active. But if it sits idle for a bit no luck.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                              Been happening to me but I go to the home page and it shows me logged in. Go back to the threads and I am good.
                              I have had this exact thing happen a few times on Chrome browser on phone, and Firefox and Chrome on Windows PC.

It's weird it's not constant. Clear and reset everything does nothing but still happening.

Comment

Working...
                              X