A beach destination with hunting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A beach destination with hunting?

My wife is a travel agent but not a hunter by any means. She has a client that requested a place that has a beach you can go to but also access to some kind of hunting. Has anyone actually done anything like this? One caveat - they want to at least be out of the lower 48. They looked into New Zealand, but that is a bit out of their price range. I suggested Hawaii possibly and/or spear fishing. What kind of licenses/permits go along with something like this? Any other ideas?

Lanai is overrun with Axis.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
      Lanai is overrun with Axis.
      I just looked it up. I think I know where I want to go next year now! lol

Comment

Mauritius off the coast of Kenya.....it is on our shortlist!! Absolutely the place for beach vacay and hunting. I was scheduled to bowhunt Hawaii and canceled the hunting portion when TBHers showed me that the AXIS in Texas are much bigger. We are overrun with hogs and I'm not much for goats. We did have fun in Hawaii but I was glad I left my bow at home.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          Mauritius off the coast of Kenya.....it is on our shortlist!! Absolutely the place for beach vacay and hunting. I was scheduled to bowhunt Hawaii and canceled the hunting portion when TBHers showed me that the AXIS in Texas are much bigger. We are overrun with hogs and I'm not much for goats. We did have fun in Hawaii but I was glad I left my bow at home.

After a little google search, Mauritius popped up quite a bit. Glad to have another vote for it here. I also saw Mazatlan, Mexico, was another place people have gone. Gonna have to do some more research. Thanks.

Comment

ttt

Comment

Hawaii would be the only place I know of!

Comment

Originally posted by jmw View Post
                After a little google search, Mauritius popped up quite a bit. Glad to have another vote for it here. I also saw Mazatlan, Mexico, was another place people have gone. Gonna have to do some more research. Thanks.
                Seychelles may have hunting also, quite close to Mauritius, Africa!!!

Comment

you can limit on seagulls at padre in an hour.

Comment

I'll check it out!

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
                      you can limit on seagulls at padre in an hour.
                      lmao they have a limit?!

Comment

I’ve got a Vancouver bull hunt booked in May for Hawaii

Comment

Originally posted by jmw View Post
                          lmao they have a limit?!
                          i dont know but they are thick over there.

Comment

Originally posted by BeetleGuy View Post
                            I’ve got a Vancouver bull hunt booked in May for Hawaii
                            Now that would be a super bowhunt for Hawaii [emoji108][emoji106] or Mexico. Watusi in Africa seems fun as lso.

Comment

We've been to Seychelles and do not recall any hunting opportunities, but we were not on the main island. I would definitely recommend Seychelles as a vacation place though, best vacation we have ever been on.

Comment

Working...
                              X