This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post
    It was a home game, but the rest I agree with. We haven’t been able to run the ball worth a crap, and out OL is mediocre at best. We had to gut it out and beat them on the ground, with a kid that’s taken a dozen snaps during cleanup time, and he made some big plays. That win, I think, will do a ton for us as a team.

And the ACC is really disappointing this year for sure. We need to win out this year and do it in a big way to overcome the rest of our schedule. Auburn isn’t looking that great this year, but nobody wants to go play in Jordan-Hare, so I can buy that. OSU winning at PSU was a huge win(even though Franklin needs his head checked for play calling down the stretch), but I’m on the fence about TCU.

Regardless, I’d have no problem being pushed down the list a few more numbers with the way we’ve played.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Auburn hasn't necessarily looked dominant against inferior competition, but they did beat then-number-6 Washington (who has looked fairly dominant since) in week 1 and is 4-1. I agree that TCU is probably down a notch this year from previous GP teams.

Of course, I agree that it's WAY too early to get wrapped up in poll numbers, especially for any undefeated team comfortably in the top 10. The SEC schedule will take care of at least 3 of those teams.
    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Quick addition. Added another croot. Sneaking up the ladder into the top 7. Things could get really good if they can pull off the win in Dallas. This game has been relatively close the last 4 years.

Comment

And I'm back to the second page of the leaderboard in Pick 'em

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
          And I'm back to the second page of the leaderboard in Pick 'em
          Dropped 2 spots to #10. 8 points off the pace.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            You misspelled I was wrong...

You didn’t answer the question?

Comment

Wife said "Let's go to Dallas". Wooooooooooo. Bout to buy tickets.

Comment

If Texas wins, you can thank me. Their record is 2 and 8 when I go to the game. I will stay away as far as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                  You didn’t answer the question?

I know you can read. I've only said it 20 times on this forum as has ChadC..

I can't make you remember...you are gonna have to do that on your own.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    Wife said "Let's go to Dallas". Wooooooooooo. Bout to buy tickets.

That big buck is going to be all over your feeder next weekend!

Comment

This game is usually closer than it should be...Rivalry game for sure.

But I see OU passing for 500 yds or more on the porous defense....

OU- 42
                      UT- 21

Comment

Working...
                      X