No announcement yet.

Joel's Taxidermy, Sulphur Springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I talked to him last week ( just as a friend). Was waiting on a bunch of hides to come back from tanning. Glad to see you got ahold of him.

He won’t leave you hanging

Comment

He’s done 25+/- mounts for me. Some take awhile some don’t. I’d trust Joel with anything I own
      Attached Files

Comment

He's done several birds and some European mounts for me. Never any issue with communication.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
          I talked to him last week ( just as a friend). Was waiting on a bunch of hides to come back from tanning. Glad to see you got ahold of him.

He won’t leave you hanging
          Ya I know it just got worried trying to ahold of him. Said his phone is not the best. Knew there had to be an issue after meeting him and talking with him. Hear to many horror stories about taxidermist.

This was the deer he was working on last year when I dropped it off. Believe he said was shot in the face and had to fix it up. Unbelievable and never 2nd guessed my decision after seeing it in person.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
          Last edited by txhunter90; 07-26-2018, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Joel's Taxidermy

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Joel is not only a great guy but a tallened taxidermist.

Comment

Glad you got ahold of him

Comment

Joel is a great guy, some things take a while, but that's just taxidermy in general I think. I worked for him when I was in high school, great man and still a good friend.

Comment

Working...
                  X