Hagerman Segment B Thread of Awesomeness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
    I had a really good evening once the wind died. Had 4-5 deer come in just behind me and a doe circled my tree and was standing at 8 yards. I‎t was still bright enough to shoot but I couldn’t tell if she was mature or not. Looking back I shouldn’t have worried about I‎t. Worst case she was a yearling and I have good meat best case I get a ticket. Something spooked her and she ran out to 16 yards and looked really mature then lol. I‎t was too dark to make a good shot at this point. All the sudden I hear the pigs stampeding my way. They end up behind me and wind me. As they are running off one stops at 12 yards and I let my trad skills take over and smoke her lol.

Super pumped with my new spot and looking forward to tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    alright, congrats

Comment

Congrats on the porkers, now both of you get another one tomorrow

Comment

With the golden ticket in the cooler, I passed on this bigger girl, because she had a little fawn in tow.

Comment

Congrats y’all! Tomorrow will be stellar!

Skinny

Comment

I’m not sure if I’m celebrating or thinking about the all day sit tomorrow but gig em Ags!!!

Comment

Nice to see some blood shed today! Congrats guys.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                He's fine, just some lumps.
                Glad to hear that............a small branch hurts like hail!!!
                Originally posted by Crappie View Post
                If this wind don’t stop by 5 I’m whooping that weatherman’s butt
                Only profession that you get paid royally to be WRONG 70% of the time.....lol!
                Originally posted by Kirby86 View Post
                Just whacked 2 hogs. Hopefully they died conveniently [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
                U sound like me!!!
                Originally posted by NelsonV View Post
                Hopefully they realize they have a hog problem[emoji2]

I gotta believe Stevie Wonder can see that problem!!!
                Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                Atta boy.

I don’t get their pig rule. A pig is a **** pig. Oh well...
                ...........thus says the REAL pig man!!!!
                I had a really good evening once the wind died. Had 4-5 deer come in just behind me and a doe circled my tree and was standing at 8 yards. I‎t was still bright enough to shoot but I couldn’t tell if she was mature or not. Looking back I shouldn’t have worried about I‎t. Worst case she was a yearling and I have good meat best case I get a ticket. Something spooked her and she ran out to 16 yards and looked really mature then lol. I‎t was too dark to make a good shot at this point. All the sudden I hear the pigs stampeding my way. They end up behind me and wind me. As they are running off one stops at 12 yards and I let my trad skills take over and smoke her lol.

Very kewl...........tomorrow it is ON!!!
                Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                Congrats on the porkers, now both of you get another one tomorrow
                I got huge faith in them!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kirby86 View Post

Only found the one. Second hog was closer than I thought. 13 yards. Shot high. Only muscle and fat on the arrow.

Rough go but there’s always tomorrow! It ain’t over yet fellas!
                  Is that a afflictor?

Comment

Originally posted by bulletpusher View Post
                    With the golden ticket in the cooler, I passed on this bigger girl, because she had a little fawn in tow.

Well played sir!!! Kongrats on the golden ticket!!!

I’m not sure if I’m celebrating or thinking about the all day sit tomorrow but gig em Ags!!!

That Dr. Pepper man is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kd350 View Post
                      Is that a afflictor?
                      Looks like it

Comment

I'm pretty new to the forum and have watched this thread with alot of enthusiasm. I did a search for the previous years and am still not sure what a golden ticket earns you. Could someone please enlighten me?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

[IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171119/7ce575779d999c8e5f8e17459831c669
                          Good job on the pork! Good luck tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by FirstCast View Post
                            I'm pretty new to the forum and have watched this thread with alot of enthusiasm. I did a search for the previous years and am still not sure what a golden ticket earns you. Could someone please enlighten me?

A trip back next year during your same segment as this year. A mature doe or two pigs get you a GOLDEN TICKET for the following year without going thru the draw process.

Comment

Glad to see they're letting you take a pic of the hogs again. Two years ago, they told us we had to bring them out. Otherwise, I'd have had a very good opportunity for a good ticket. Had pigs on Saturday and Sunday but didn't wanna mess with dragging them over a mile.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                                A trip back next year during your same segment as this year. A mature doe or two pigs get you a GOLDEN TICKET for the following year without going thru the draw process.
                                Thank you sir. Makes sense now

Comment

Working...
                                X