Prayers Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers Please

I would ask during your prayers that you would please add my Family and myself to them please. I have been having some medical issues the last several months that has led to multiple tests checking for symptoms of cancer. They have all been normal until my latest Petscan in May. They have found what appears to be a small tumor in my small intestine. A biopsy has not been taken yet to determine if it’s cancerous or not but I am working on getting in MD Anderson. I would appreciate a couple words sent up during your prayers. Thank you.
    Terry

Prayers Up

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers Sent.

Comment

Prayers

Comment

Prayers up!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Thank you Terry for posting this up!! Lotta good folks on here that have prayed over other good folks and we all have seen the miraculous results of answered prayer!

The "C" word is despised and hated by so many on here as there's hardly a single TBH'er that has not been affected by this horrible disease. It however CAN be overcome through the wonderful medical facilities, doctors and others who dedicate their lives to fighting this disease. Prayer is a very important part of fighting this disease. It is an evil disease and is NOT of the Lord. There is NO evil in God. He has defeated evil and will help us all to defeat it in you sir! You be strong, fight and keep that positive attitude up. Lean on your family, your TBH brothers and sisters, and all your care-givers as we all ask God to do another work in you!

Lord God, hear our plea for our brother Terry. We ask You to remove this tumor from his body. If it is Your will, just take it away. Lord if it is Your will to use the medical facilities that are here in this city to accomplish Your work, we ask You Lord, use them with strength and determination that brings about total healing for Terry. Guide them, direct them, and give them the strength to make a right diagnosis and treatment that fulfills Your will in this healing. We thank You God for watching over our brother Terry and his family. Give them all comfort in knowing that You are there and in control. Hold them up to be strong in their faith, and give them the hope that is in You and bring them successfully through these coming trials. Lord hear our prayer as we lift You up to all power, all honor and all glory and praise in the name of Jesus our Savior, Amen.

Keep us posted Terry. You got this man!!

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers Sent.

Comment

You got it. Prayers sent.

Comment

Thanks everyone.

Comment

Working...
                              X