AT tires.......the best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AT tires.......the best

what at tires .......not mud ..........for a 1/2 ton 2015 tundra.....looking for low noise and long thread life.....a good tire ....what does the green screen buy ?

Bfg ko2 gets my vote.

Comment

Don't go bfg. We had to completely quit buying those on our fleet pickups.

Cooper and Hankook are making the best pickup tire right now.

Comment

I'm running nitto trail grapplers now but gonna switch to nitto ridge grapplers. They are a very aggressive a/t.

Comment

Will never buy anymore Nitto's. Unless the tire compound has changed which they may have done, they will not last long. Right now I am running Goodyear Duratracs on my 2014 F150 and so far so good.

Comment

Toyo R/T

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
              Will never buy anymore Nitto's. Unless the tire compound has changed which they may have done, they will not last long. Right now I am running Goodyear Duratracs on my 2014 F150 and so far so good.
              I have had excellent luck out of all my nittos. Got 43,000 on my trail grapplers now on a 3/4 ton and can get another 10,000 out of them. What were you running and on what vehicle?

Comment

My Hankooks go 70K miles every set. I could probably still get another 10K out of them but I wouldn't want to risk it.

Comment

nitto terra grapplers have done pretty well on my Tundra

Comment

Originally posted by accuracyinc View Post
                    toyo r/t

Love them on my Chevy 2500 Duramax

Comment

85k miles on my first set of BFG KO2. just bought another set

Comment

Originally posted by JBT View Post
                        nitto terra grapplers have done pretty well on my Tundra
                        Have close to 60k on my Terras now with ~10k left. Have been running Nitto Terras on every truck I’ve had for last 10+ years with same great results. Eyeing the Ridge Grapplers next for my Silverado 1500 for more aggressive look, but with all the AT Tire threads lately I’m definitely researching all brands.

Comment

Originally posted by Elite0429 View Post
                          85k miles on my first set of BFG KO2. just bought another set
                          Damm..got your $’s Worth!

Comment

Originally posted by mdnabors View Post
                            Damm..got your $’s Worth!
                            yea, I rotate them with every oil change. probably 90% is road miles to and from work.

Comment

Michelin AT2. Bulletproof.

Comment

Working...
                              X