The Butcher - History Channel Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Butcher - History Channel Show

I was watching a "Forged in Fire" episode between innings of the CWS and clicked back over to find a show called, "The Butcher". Pretty dang cool show! Teaches you about cuts, quality of processing and different methods, all in a competitive atmosphere. In tonight's show, they had a competition involving Deer and wild hog.

I have seen 2 or 3 of them .Wasn’t to horrible

Comment

I caught a couple of the episodes this evening. It's very informative at least for me. I wish they would cook more off the cuts personally.

Comment

I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
          I caught a couple of the episodes this evening. It's very informative at least for me. I wish they would cook more off the cuts personally.
          Yeah, I agree. I did see one of the judges cook a steak of each contestants wild boar. I wasn't sure of the cut, but it looked good, even though she didn't cook it as much as I would have, being pork.

Comment

I really like the show and am learning new things constantly. Pretty cool stuff and some of those guys/gals really are masters, lol!

Comment

Been watching the show each week, I enjoy it. Especially the bonus round where they have to butcher something that’s rare or unique. Amazes me how skilled the contestants are, truly a lost art IMO. Reminds me of the guys I watch every summer up in Homer, AK at Buttwhackers filleting 100lb halibut in seconds wasting no meat with only a small 7” fillet knife.

Comment

Working...
              X