Need a new target

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a new target

My 8 year old glendale buck has finally gotten to the point of disrepair. Need a new target. Wanting to go "block" style so it can be more mobile. Give me some recommendations

Thanks...

The Block

The block vault is nice. The classic is still a good one and cheaper.

Comment

Cheap...

Try classifieds. I bought a barely used yellow jacket yj350 for $20

Comment

The Block seems to last a long time, had several. But I like 3D targets to practice with. Keep in mind whatever target you get, the sun is a killer.
        Midway has some good deals on targets.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
          The Block seems to last a long time, had several. But I like 3D targets to practice with. Keep in mind whatever target you get, the sun is a killer.
          Midway has some good deals on targets.
          https://www.midwayusa.com/archery-targets/br?cid=22747
          Hadnt thought about Midway, will check em out. My glendale basically stayed "set up" in the back yard for 8 years. I was too lazy to put it away after shooting sessions. Thats why I am looking for a block style target that I can grab and throw in the shed or garage.

Comment

Rinehart

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
                Hadnt thought about Midway, will check em out. My glendale basically stayed "set up" in the back yard for 8 years. I was too lazy to put it away after shooting sessions. Thats why I am looking for a block style target that I can grab and throw in the shed or garage.
                I was gonna say get another Glendale, but you asked about Block style targets. I love my Glendale.

Comment

Originally posted by mechhead View Post
                  http://www.blobtargets.net/BTN/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Thanks !! They have a good sale going on now.

Comment

Rinehart 18 - 1 for me. Holds up great even with Broadheads.

Comment

Got a Rhinehart 18 1 and it's been great. Light weight, portable, and don't think you can wear it out with field tips. Been sitting outside for 3 years and targets still not faded out

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

i have the block 6x6 i really like it and seems to be holding up very well. It has 6 sides to shoot.

Comment

I love my Rhinehart. I've had it for over 5 years now. I shoot field tips and broadheads into it. Even from a crossbow. I do store it in my shop to keep it out of the elements but I wouldn't hesitate to buy another one.

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
                            Rinehart 18 - 1 for me. Holds up great even with Broadheads.

Midway has the Rinehart 18-1 (blems) on sale now for $75. Thinking about jumping on that for the price. Says they only weigh 20 lbs. Do they move on arrow impact or are they pretty stable ?

Comment

Rheinhart 18-1 are awesome!

Comment

Working...
                              X