No announcement yet.

Stolen!! Trailer and utv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would figure out a way to get eyes in the back yard, to close not to be the guy.

Comment

Man I hope that is them and you get your stuff back!

Comment

Maybe a drone? To get eyes in the backyard

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
          Maybe a drone? To get eyes in the backyard
          Great idea!

Comment

I hope it is them and you bust them - however I would be very careful about trespassing onto someone elses property in any form or fashion. Could get you into trouble you do not want. Let the law handle it.

Comment

Excuse my Ignorance/being naive on the matter since I have never stolen anything from anyone. What does a person do with a stolen SXS or trailer? I am assuming newer SXS and trailers have some sort of VIN associated with it, do people swap VIN plates and sell it? Do they part them out? Do they find someone to sell it to knowing that it is stolen? I just don't know how they make a substantial amount of money to make the risk/reward worth it.......... But I guess what was said earlier is true, meth is a hell of a drug..........

Comment

Risk vs reward is rarely used for people supporting a meth habit.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordnandez View Post
                  Excuse my Ignorance/being naive on the matter since I have never stolen anything from anyone. What does a person do with a stolen SXS or trailer? I am assuming newer SXS and trailers have some sort of VIN associated with it, do people swap VIN plates and sell it? Do they part them out? Do they find someone to sell it to knowing that it is stolen? I just don't know how they make a substantial amount of money to make the risk/reward worth it.......... But I guess what was said earlier is true, meth is a hell of a drug..........
                  Yeah i dont get it either. Has to be drugs. On top of the issue of vin numbers all over it my can am has the digitally coded keys so the only way to get a key for it is through a dealer and you have to tell them the vin

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                    Risk vs reward is rarely used for people supporting a meth habit.
                    Yeah...... as I was typing my last post I realized half way through I was thinking like a productive member of society............ Crazy right?

Comment

In for the finish...

Comment

wow...good potential.

Comment

If you see that the Door up and I would fly a drone over it

Comment

As stated before it appears that the picture you have from the neighbor and the pic in the drive of the truck both have some downward angle or damage to the rear bumper on the passenger side. Bet you that is the same truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

In for the take down!

Comment

Where's Clint Eastwood when you really need him.........

Great find hope it leads to recovery.

Comment

Working...
                                X