Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On my list to watch!

Comment

I don't do Netflix but I have to find a way to watch it. I so wanted to be Motley Crue as a young teen. Then Theatre of Pain came out. I was so disappointed.

Comment

Good movie. The pool scene was hilarious.

Comment

i liked it

Comment

Thought it was great.

Comment

watched it the other night. Good flick

Comment

Loved Motley Crue, loved the book, movie was OK.

If you're a Crue fan, do yourself a favor and read the book...the movie doesn't touch on a fraction of what really happened.

Comment

The first two minutes of the movie pretty much sum up the rest of the movie. But it was good and had some hilarious parts. Their first gig ever as Motley Crue, they get in brawl with the fans . It’s amazing Nikki Six has no long lasting effects from being dead for over 10 minutes.

Comment

I liked it.
                    The rapper Machine Gun Kelly played Tommy lee spot on
                    and the chick that played Heather Locker look identical.

Comment

I've heard this is worth a watch.

Comment

Never knew one could snort ants and lick pizz as well as Oz. I liked it and have several of their albums including the anti Christ one. Saw them in concert with Ratt.

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
                          Loved Motley Crue, loved the book, movie was OK.

If you're a Crue fan, do yourself a favor and read the book...the movie doesn't touch on a fraction of what really happened.
                          Movie only has about 1/4 of the mayhem they were into.

Comment

Read their books (The Dirt & The Heroin Diaries). The books are entertaining and interesting. The storyline follows the stories in the books, but definitely leaves out a ton. The debauchery is unimaginable ....and yes, the Ozzie scene is true.

From what I’ve read, Nikki Sixx wasn’t going to allow a 1/2 @$$ movie, so they were pretty hands on.

Comment

I thought it was pretty entertaining. The craziness back then was unbelievable

Comment

I loved it. Terrible acting, but great subject matter. No idea why they opted for netflix cheese vs bohemian rhapsody type treatment, but all in all aweseome 1:40 minutes.
                                Only thing that kills me is realizing mick Mars is pushing 70 Nikki is 60. Where has the time gone. Feels like I was in high school just last week. Great era to be alive and dumb teenager.

Comment

Working...
                                X