No announcement yet.

Tail whip out of nowhere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks folks I laid off shooting yesterday to let my mind get right, and it was windy as heck anyway. I'll hit it a bit tomorrow morning and see where they are flying.

God bless and happy hunting.
    Richard.

Comment

Richard, I find if I can get past that busy mindset it helps a lot of things in life. I am much easier to tolerate after i get a few arrows out there and unwind. Hope you get your shooting back, and remember ... R E L A X you have all the time in the world to make each shot.

Comment

We all begin to take our form for granted at some point. I am sure that you will figure this out pretty quickly

Comment

Well it fixed itself. Had some time to do some shooting and the first three came out like this.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tail whip gone.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.0 KB
ID:	24526685

They were the best three of the day with regards to close to my point of focus. The rest were a little more off but grouping well at 12 yards.

Richard

edit: no idea why it posted sideways.

Comment

Glad to hear it! Some days you just gotta set the bow down and walk away.

Comment

Originally posted by Junkers88 View Post
              Well it fixed itself. Had some time to do some shooting and the first three came out like this.

[ATTACH]892085[/ATTACH]

They were the best three of the day with regards to close to my point of focus. The rest were a little more off but grouping well at 12 yards.

Richard

edit: no idea why it posted sideways.
              Sweet! I like when stuff fixes itself.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X