Most comfortable lock-on for long sits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BolilloLoco View Post
    It happens but 9 times out of 10 I know which direction they will be coming from. I try to hang all my sets at 25-30ft. Tree selection is very important for me because I move around a lot. I prefer a tree that splits and has two trunks or two trees that are really close together. I leave lots of limbs and leaves on the trunks for cover. It makes it harder for hanging my climbing sticks, but I prefer the end result. With any kind of wind or other noise, I can normally stand up, grab my bow and turn any direction without getting busted.
    Yeah, but with my luck, the bucks would not cooperate, and I would find myself trying to stand up or swivel to the right and blowing it.

Comment

Go down to academy and pick up a game winner "aluminum oversized" for $120. Lightweight, simple, good seat, deadly quiet, and you can buy two for the price of a millenium.

Comment

Randy has a point about the rotating seat

But I have never sat in anything as comfortable as a Millenium

If someone can figure out a seat like the Milenium that will work on a Gametamer I would be interested

Comment

If you already plan on hanging multiple ones, which means having multiple ladders. I'd check out the M50 Then you could just have multiple receivers and you wouldn't have to spend the extra money on stands.. unless of course you've got it. Then just buy whatever!

Comment

Originally posted by huntnelmo View Post
            Millennium M150...the best!
            This here! I've had another millenniums and were great stands. So I upgraded to better one. Bigger platform, great seat!
            Hunt all day comfort!

Comment

Hawk Kickbacks, bought them on clearance at academy for $70, normally $139. Most comfortable stand I have ever been in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mellenium no doubt. Bought one for hagerman last year. Def couldn't have sat in a cheap stand for 3 all day sits.

I've never tried a game tamer but like the idea for places without straight trees, but you still have to turn around to shoot a deer to your right don't you?

Comment

Lone Wolf Alpha II

Comment

Working...
                  X