Fixed Rest.. PLEASE advise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fixed Rest.. PLEASE advise

So after a slow and be it disappointing bow season, I am trying to make my rig a little better before deer season is all through. I took the trophy taker off my bow, and have no desire to try another drop away of any kind. Looking for a good solid arrow rest that stay in place and does not wear out in a few hundred shots. What fixed rest have you used that you like?
    Thanks for your time.

The best fixed rests are probably the whisker biscuit and the hostage.

Comment

Whisker biscuit here

Comment

Wb is what u use

Comment

My son and I both use whisker biscuits

Comment

Do you have any issues with the fibers wearing out? Don't mind the WB if anyone shoots one A LOT and has confidence in them.

Comment

I really like my Whisker Biscuit. I have had it for 3 years and still looks pretty good. The bristles will wear/fray with time and use. I will replace it with another WB when it wears out.

Comment

Bodoodle.

Comment

I like the WB but I shoot aluminums and the shaft moving across the bristles on the draw is noisy enough I was busted twice in a week, so swapped it for a Code Red. If you shoot carbons, not a problem with noise.

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                    I like the WB but I shoot aluminums and the shaft moving across the bristles on the draw is noisy enough I was busted twice in a week, so swapped it for a Code Red. If you shoot carbons, not a problem with noise.

Unless the carbons are camo or painted. That made noise when I had one

Comment

Working...
                    X