Blob Target

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blob Target

Anyone got a lead on the best/ cheapest place to buy a large Blob Target? I looked at their website but didn’t find any dealers in Texas/San Antonio.

Thanks

Ttt

Comment

Do you ever come over to Louisiana any? Both of the shops in Lake Charles carries them.

Comment

I use to go through there several times a year! Figures, not sure when I will be there again, but thanks for the heads up!

Comment

I ordered mine from their website a couple years ago and was surprised how reasonable shipping was.

Comment

If you Get a chance to get this way I bought mine for $110 plus tax. And the best way to move them is to roll them around like you would a tire. I'm thinking about taking a ratchet strap and putting it around it and adding a handle. They are not light by any means but with a grizz trick and a 350gr arrow it will only go in about 4 inches max!!

Comment

Originally posted by Husker View Post
              I ordered mine from their website a couple years ago and was surprised how reasonable shipping was.
              * That’s good to know, thank you!

Originally posted by Rather_B_Fishin View Post
              If you Get a chance to get this way I bought mine for $110 plus tax. And the best way to move them is to roll them around like you would a tire. I'm thinking about taking a ratchet strap and putting it around it and adding a handle. They are not light by any means but with a grizz trick and a 350gr arrow it will only go in about 4 inches max!!
              * They pull out alright?

Comment

Working...
              X