bag target replacement covers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bag target replacement covers?

anyone bought one of these replacement covers for your bag targets? how did they work out? on the bottom of the bags i have, they are stapled shut with steel staples. how do the replacement covers close up? i hang the bags so they will swing to absorb some of the impact and dont want them falling out on me.

never used one of those but woven feed bags make good bag targets...stuff them with old clothing/material....and if you have a good enough sewing machine, you could open up two bags, sew them together and make a larger bag....work pretty well for scrap bags....

Comment

I bought one of the replacements at Sportsman Warehouse that used to be on 1604 in San Antonio. You just slip your old bag in it and use the supplied zip ties to seal up the bottom. They work great.

Comment

The one's I have bought are sewn shut at the top and have the grommets in the corners. I stuff them and put a piece of 1"x6" in the bottom. I then fold the material over the board and secure with a staple gun. I put two eye screws in that bottom board - that way I can tie it off - top and bottom in the frame I hang it on so it won't swing so much. The board also makes it stand up easier if you don't hang it

Comment

Working...
        X