Gun Safe/ Safe Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
    It opens out, so if it's blocked he put a jack inside to be able to force it open- great thinking. Amazing project. My son worked on a custom home in Montana for a gentleman from Texas that had a poured concrete/rebar gun safe with 12" walls that was really large. It went in with the foundation and they built the house around it.
    I had thought of doing something similar when I build, but then everyone knows you have that in your house/shop. With the OP's design, you build it inside an existing structure, and nobody has to know about it except the people who help build it. To me, that makes it even more awesome.

Comment

Need to Build one of these in the Man Cave.

Comment

subscribed

Comment

Really cool build man. It turned out great!

Comment

Thats awesome

Comment

Very Cool.
              I'll be building a room like this when I buy a house

Comment

That is better than some Pawn Shops that I worked at...that is nice.

Comment

Now I get to ad this and the JetSkiJonBoat to my long list of projects hahaha

Comment

Awesome! I need to do this!

Comment

Stay tuned....

My house is up for sale which means I will be rebuilding and will build another gun safe/ safe room. Only this time bigger and better!!!!

Comment

Can't wait!!

Comment

I will be watching....

Comment

Awesome

Comment

I know this is a couple of years old, but that is an amazing build. This has set me in motion to do something in my own house. Wife will surely not like me now. LOL.

Comment

Man that is amazing! Great work! You have inspired me lol I think that is what i want to do but thats a couple years down the road

Comment

Working...
                                X