This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stickemhard3 View Post
    He's Bucky Richardson in a UT jersey. Granted, he could be worse but i'll be optimistic for now.
    good comparison actually

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
      Ya saw that last night sucks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Next man up!

Comment

Originally posted by the marshall View Post
        Next man up!

We’ll survive that one...silver lining he can medical
        Red shirt

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
          I didn't think his stats were that bad. I will go back and look at them again.
          Stats are like bikinis, They show you a lot but they don't show you everything..

I read that somewhere today and found my chance to repeat it.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
            We’ll survive that one...silver lining he can medical
            Red shirt

Yes. I think Magee may hurt more in the short term with the other lineman LSU lost 2 weeks ago

Comment

Originally posted by the marshall View Post
              Yes. I think Magee may hurt more in the short term with the other lineman LSU lost 2 weeks ago

Most def Magee leaves a much bigger void than KC

Comment

2018 College Football -Week 2

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post
                Clemson's D-line is going to stomp a mud hole in Aggie. Even the 2nd string boys are the real deal. That o-line better pack a good lunch [emoji6]

No clue what the offense is going to be able to do, our play calling has been our biggest down fall for years. I really wish we could get a real OC. Deshaun Watson covered up their lack of ability to call plays for a few years, but last year showed that our Co-OC's still suck at times. But I say E-T-N picks up a few scores on the ground, Kelly B puts us in a couple of bad spots, Sunshine comes in and throws a game winner a-la Tua T.

I propose a 1 week avitar challenge. You get the Tigers and I get the Aggies.

Winner picks the avitar.

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                  Does he post everyday? Maybe give him a couple of days before we send out a search party

Of course I only take BAMA in avatar challenges and we are already booked. However I believe we have at least one Clemson fan on here. You should look him up

Aggy’s prospects are looking up. I am concerned how many of your brethren will lining up at my avatar window in a few weeks.

I’ve located the Clemson fan and my challenge is out there now.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                    I propose a 1 week avitar challenge. You get the Tigers and I get the Aggies.

Winner picks the avitar.

Sure thing. I’m going to be in the middle of the Gila with no cell coverage from the 7th till the 14th though, so it’ll have to be a week after the game.

Thank God for XM radio.

PS- I’m a step Aggie, so if Clemson does get beat(which I’m not terribly worried about), I’m going to have to hear it from my wife and all her people too, so go easy on me [emoji16]

Comment

17ncs knows I’ll take it. Dang sure took it on the chin with that beat down last year.

Comment

Sure thing. I’m going to be in the middle of the Gila with no cell coverage from the 7th till the 14th though, so it’ll have to be a week after the game.

Thank God for XM radio.

PS- I’m a step Aggie, so if Clemson does get beat(which I’m not terribly worried about), I’m going to have to hear it from my wife and all her people too, so go easy on me [emoji16]

Good deal!

Comment

I get what you're saying, but they weren't good play callers when DW was the QB. You can only call so many screen passes and go routes. I almost cried when Morris left, but like I said, DW was able to mask their inabilities to an extent. I have a feeling that the Co-OCs won't make it another couple of years before we decide to hire a real OC. With the talent Clemson has at the skill positions, hanging points on most opponents shouldn't ever be an issue.
                          Well Deshaun is a very rare talent. He wins regardless of play calling so his time at Clemson skews all comparisons. That said, even avg play calling with your talent level gets to the CFP.

Comment

2018 College Football -Week 2

But Taggart is an upgrade over Jimbo. [emoji23]He may well be over time but his team didn’t look prepared at all. Questionable decision making as well. Back to the crickets

Last edited by Pin Oak DXT; 09-04-2018, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stickemhard3 View Post
                              Well Deshaun is a very rare talent. He wins regardless of play calling so his time at Clemson skews all comparisons. That said, even avg play calling with your talent level gets to the CFP.
                              Maybe it was during the game Saturday but I heard Deshaun was the number two dual threat coming out of high school, Heard was the number one. He’s got more athletic abilities than either of the two we’ve been trotting out every Saturday. I can’t help but think Charlie made a bad mistake moving him to a wr.

Comment

After week one Sam Ehlinger leads the Big XII with interceptions with two.

In all the other (more positive) QB categories he's mid pack.

He's now 2-5 as a starter at Texas..

Oh the pressure.

Comment

Working...
                                X