Trespasser help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J-Carp View Post
    This is exactly my point....and it Ps me off too that it seems laws favor the bad folk but that’s the times we are in....can’t just shoot people for stepping foot on your property. It’s not the GW or any other LEO not wanting to do their job it’s the way laws are written that ties hands.
    I blame crooked lawyers and liberal judges for muddying the waters between right and wrong!!!! The deck is stacked against LEO's from the get go because of this..

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
      How do you get his help if you don't have his phone number without pulling into his property to talk to him? I live in rural area and have had people pull up to me asking for help. Sometimes they pull in the wrong driveway when they are meaning to go to the neighbors for something. A lot old timers don't have an iphone or gps to get them right where they need to go.

Don't get me wrong I don't want people all over my property either, but if they pulled in and stayed on the main drive and didn't go driving all over the place, I'm not going to be a total jerk to the person right off the bat. I'm with the OP that he should look into why he came on to his property.
      There's a difference in pulling into someone's drive and coming up to the house and introducing yourself and stating your purpose. I think most people would be skeptical of anyone who pulls up to their house, but after a quick conversation would get comfortable if intentions were good.

This guy obviously wasn't looking for the OP to have a chat.

Comment

I don’t think anyone on here doesn’t want the OP to ID this fella. The problem is the majority just want blood while the minority are sayin whoa, you gotta see what his intentions are before you go to pullin triggers.

I think we also all agree this guys activity is suspicious at the very minimum but you still gotta see what his intentions are.

Comment

Wish we could start this thread over or wipe away some of the unwanted mess to see when he gets caught, to many unrelated bantering going on and hard to scroll through it all... Hope you get him Antlers! Law will find him w/ pics you have.

Comment

Originally posted by whopper1800 View Post
            Meanwhile here in Wilson & Karnes County some well intentioned people are going onto people’s property and setting stacked round hay bales on fire.
            5 places hit w over 400 bales burnt.
            Farmers around here are locked&loaded.
            Was this near New Davy or Weesatche?

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
              This thought process is the problem.

Also a misuse of “frugal”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

They're lurking...

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                It is prevalent on here. Post anything about trespassers or poachers and watch them come out of the wood work to defend their own.
                Yup. Last fall (my first hunting season on TBH), I posted some pics and a write up about the deer I was seeing on my family's property after a successful hunt. Immediately I got all sorts of PMs. A couple guys said something to the tune of, "Give me a shout when you're down. Come have a beer by the fire." Others were blatantly asking for our location and I naively gave it up. There was an immediate uptick in poaching after. Unfortunately we don't use game cams. Only evidence we had was the tampering with feeders/blinds. Not all of us here are honest, respectful hunters. Definitely learned my lesson.

OP, hope you catch the sorry sacks of …. Some of the comments here blow my mind.
                Last edited by BlackHogDown; 05-15-2018, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Get that trespassing arsecrack. You have the right to protect yourself and your property. I hope you find him soon. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by J-Carp View Post
                    I don’t think anyone on here doesn’t want the OP to ID this fella. The problem is the majority just want blood while the minority are sayin whoa, you gotta see what his intentions are before you go to pullin triggers.

I think we also all agree this guys activity is suspicious at the very minimum but you still gotta see what his intentions are.
                    I read your comment, then decided to go back to the beginning of the thread to find the "majority" who are asking for blood. I ready 1.5 pages (about 75 posts) and found 3 that might/maybe/possibly could be lumped into your comment of "majority asking for blood". One was simply a picture of a gun barrel, but never mentioned shooting or killing, I took it to mean, get off my land. One said spike strip (no mention of bodily injury) and one said he would throw rocks (generally very brutal and bloody end ). I think you are getting worked up more than most. OP is simply asking to ID the guy. This isn't a hanging........yet

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                      Landowners should not even have to have no trespassing signs. Just a fence.

I think it's rocket science or brain surgery How does one have surgery on a rocket?
                      Shouldnt even need a fence. If it isnt your place, or you dont have permission by the owner to be there, stay the heck OUT!

Comment

Originally posted by whopper1800 View Post
                        Meanwhile here in Wilson & Karnes County some well intentioned people are going onto people’s property and setting stacked round hay bales on fire.
                        5 places hit w over 400 bales burnt.
                        Farmers around here are locked&loaded.
                        Why do you call them "well-intentioned"?

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                          I believe he is joking.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                            Was this near New Davy or Weesatche?

4 places near Poth then a few days later couple places out towards Coy City

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post

My bad attempt at sarcasm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

PM sent 35remington

Comment

Working...
                                X