No announcement yet.

Cowtown Traditional Shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for the dumb question, but what does "California start" mean?

Comment

Originally posted by equin View Post
      Sorry for the dumb question, but what does "California start" mean?
      You can get a group and start when you are ready . As opposed to shotgun when everyone starts at the same time on an assigned target

Comment

Todd. I will see you there on Sunday. So far my group will be me, my 7 year old boy, my 5 year old boy, my 6 year old nephew, and my 8 year old niece. I am hoping to get a couple of more kids.

Comment

This shoot is where we shoot them old bows with no wheels, right?

Comment

I hope the weather holds good.

Comment

Ok, I give up. Been 25 years or more since I shot a 3D and it weren't with Trad equip.
              What is the difference between Wood and Open in the classes.
              Is that Wood arrow vs Carbon??

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                Ok, I give up. Been 25 years or more since I shot a 3D and it weren't with Trad equip.
                Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                  Like Deb said, Wood is wood and Open is Carbon...but open can also be aluminum arrows, too

Deb, pm replied to.

Comment

Originally posted by Davik View Post
                    This shoot is where we shoot them old bows with no wheels, right?
                    Yes it is, although WE have evolved from the loin clothes that you used to wear. I wish you would grab an old stick and come PLAY with us. You can walk off the course SMILING regardless of score.

Comment

Muzzlebrake, Come on out and show off those new Sarrels bows. We want to see them.

Comment

I only have the one Superstition at the moment.
                        I think Bob is working on the other one right now. At least I hope so.
                        I'm gonna try to make it out this weekend

Comment

I have a question.
                          While I'm huntin fer my lost arrows and I find another different arrow, do I get to keep it?

Comment

We have an arrow bucket. It works out good when everybody brings back what they find everybody leaves with their arrows. There will also be a shrapnel pile beside the Iron Armadillo.

Comment

Oh I'm Comin...

Originally posted by huntinpool View Post
                              Yes it is, although WE have evolved from the loin clothes that you used to wear. I wish you would grab an old stick and come PLAY with us. You can walk off the course SMILING regardless of score.
                              Just haven't decided what day yet...I have to shoot Clifton and your shoot this weekend...not sure which day for each...have to talk to the crew...but I WILL be there!...so...I DON'T have to wear the loin cloth?

Comment

Originally posted by Davik View Post
                                Just haven't decided what day yet...I have to shoot Clifton and your shoot this weekend...not sure which day for each...have to talk to the crew...but I WILL be there!...so...I DON'T have to wear the loin cloth?
                                Yes you do! I think I read somewhere that all men are required to wear the loin cloth. I'm making Arvin a real fancy one....Dusty will be in therapy for months.

Comment

Working...
                                X