Anybody use the Primos Bloodhunter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody use the Primos Bloodhunter?

I was wondering if these things work? Anybody use them?

Got it for X-mas last year, I guess it works but the blood dousn't jump out at you like it does on TV....sometimes it works ok, but other times it seems to me like a regular flashlight works better. The nice thing is it does both, so you have options.

Comment

A couple of my buddies have them. A flash light works just a well for a lot less $$.

Comment

I like it, seems to work well

Comment

Originally posted by northtxhunter View Post
          a couple of my buddies have them. A flash light works just a well for a lot less $$.
          i agree way too much hype with little benefit as are most new products.......i say get the hound!

Comment

I got a gerber carnivore for X-mas when they first came out. They use the same principal but seem to work better than my buddies Primos. It helps some I would say I like it. It is compact too so I don't mind carrying it for just the flashlight. The hounds are hard to beat though.

Comment

save your money!!!

Best blood tracking light ever invented..... Coleman Propane Lantern with a shield to direct the light straight forward.

Comment

Originally posted by dangerous dan View Post
                i like it, seems to work well

Comment

Its OK. I have carried both a LED Flashlight and the BH at the same time. The flashlight seems to work better but there were a few times that we lost the trail and the Primos BH Found pinhead size blood drops easier to pick up the trail again. If I could only carry one it would be the 9 bulb pocket size metal LED flashlight I got at Home Depot for $2.50

Comment

We Used ours last night. It seems like a good bright flash light works alittle better.

Comment

I'd like to try this out..

Comment

maybe

Comment

Working...
                        X