Grim Reaper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grim Reaper

Does anyone have experience with the Grim Reaper White Tail Special? Been using rage, but don’t like replacing o rings. Bought some Reapers. They look wicked. Just trolling for opinions.

I like em

Comment

GR’s are the best.

Comment

I shoot them at turkeys. Puts giant holes in them. Never tried them on deer.

Comment

I killed a 8 point last year and I could put my hand through his rib cage, I am pretty sure you’ll like them!

Comment

Originally posted by laredoarcher View Post
            GR’s are the best.
            X2

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
              X2
              X3

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                X3
                x4

Comment

Best heads down

Comment

That’s the entrance...you can fit a racquet ball in that hole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Fine with the originals and razorcuts don't like WT specials the blades arnt nearly as tough. As the shorter blades, I shot them into block one time and they were bent and wouldn't fly straight

Never had that issue with the originals... That said, I shoot slick tricks now

Comment

I’ve shot them through a femur and 3 opposite ribs on a buck (HARD qtr away) it was closed back up and ready to go again

Comment

I have had good luck with them. Also the 1 3/8”. I believe the size is correct. I haven’t shot as many as some but have been using them for 2-3 yrs now about 8 deer and none went over about 50yrds (safe estimate).

Comment

I have about a dz of their "hog heads" and they will do work

I think they quit making them but I have not looked in a while.

Was a throw together head they made from spare parts from other heads they made but they were $19/3

Comment

Working...
                              X