Cowtown Winter Traditional Score

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cowtown Winter Traditional Score

Here are the scores from this weekend. We had over 160 cards purchased (scoring and fun rounds). This shoot only awards one buckle per shooter. The buckle winners names are in red. Those who left before the awards were given your buckles will be sent to you unless you want to PM me and make other plans. Thank You once again to all who came out and shot. It was a blast and remember to put it on your calendar for next year its always the last weekend in Feb.
    Attached Files

Good shootin'. Bisch, you were on FIRE!

Comment

Congrats to all the winners. Wish we could have been there.

Comment

Originally posted by Selfbowman View Post
        Congrats to all the winners. Wish we could have been there.
        X2 hated to miss this one.
        B

Comment

Nice format GENE, Looks like you got xcel figured out. Thanks for Everything you (GENE) did to make this shoot a huge success. You ran an awesome shoot and the course was fun. Thank You to all the Cowtown crowd who workred to get this shoot done.

Comment

Congrats everyone!!!! Wish I could have made it.

Comment

Congratulations to all...

Comment

Congrats to all the winners - it was a great weekend. I finished square in the middle of the pack, which leaves me lots of room for improvement. But be be forewarned - I'm coming after you guys - I will not rest until I win a buckle!!!!

Comment

wished i could of shot. looks like ya had a good one. "again"

Comment

Nice Turn out and Congrats to all the Shooters! Way to Go to AFC Paris' Caleb Ballard

Comment

Sure wish we could have stayed longer, I really wanted to shoot more. The course was great. Gene, you sure know how to put on an awesome show. Hope to see everyone in Austin next month.

Ron

Comment

Congrats to all the winners! This was an awesome shoot, Kelli and I had a blast!

Comment

Congrats to all the winners.
                          Great job on the score image, Gene

Comment

That was a lot of fun. I went ahead and got a membership today. I'm hooked!

Comment

Best shoot of the year so far! Shot with some good friends and can't wait for the next one!

Comment

Working...
                              X