Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Double Bull Blind Sale ...Revisited/Reminder...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Double Bull Blind Sale ...Revisited/Reminder...

Just a reminder since we are getting closer to go time as I figured many of the pop up guys might be searching for their blinds for the year.

Rogers has got the Double Bull Deluxe on sale for $249....no tax and free shipping... I bought one for turkey season next year and might just buy another one at that price.

Rogers Sporting Goods, founded in 1980, is a family-owned store that offers the best in waterfowl, hunting, shooting and outdoor gear. Browse the vast selection of everything you need to enjoy the great outdoors.

Wow that's cheap! Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

I got one from them last year too.

Comment

Yeah that’s a great price, bought 2 last year.

Thanks for the reminder.

Comment

Great deal. Looks like they are starting to clearance these to make room for the new models (which look pretty BA)!

Comment

I bought one on sale last year and really like it. My son arrowed a doe out of it the first time we sat in it. That is a great deal on those blinds. Thanks for sharing that info Jason.

Comment

Dang, I think my pop up is on its last year. May pick one up for the future.

Comment

I’ve never owned one. Are they really worth the money? I leave mine out year round hunting hogs and exotics. They are priced around 100 bucks and I can get 3 yrs or more out of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jen-Man View Post
                  I’ve never owned one. Are they really worth the money? I leave mine out year round hunting hogs and exotics. They are priced around 100 bucks and I can get 3 yrs or more out of them.

These Double Bulls have a lifetime warranty and the material is so much more durable than the cheaper ones out on the market. They are truly well make and excellent to hunt out of.

Comment

How easy are they to shoot a bow out of?

Comment

Originally posted by jivey_21 View Post
                      That’s what these are made for so....pretty easy I’d say

Comment

Originally posted by 88 Bound View Post
                        These Double Bulls have a lifetime warranty and the material is so much more durable than the cheaper ones out on the market. They are truly well make and excellent to hunt out of.

Thanks, may have to try it out and test that warranty.

Comment

Originally posted by jivey_21 View Post
                          As easy as sitting down to shoot a bow thru an opening.

Comment

Does anyone else have an issue with the top of the opening being too low? Maybe my chairs are too tall or something. I have to get the right size stick to wedge under the window to hold it up high enough half my vision isn’t blocked.

Comment

Thanks. Needed a good blind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X