No announcement yet.

Urgent Prayers Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Continued prayers for your in-laws and whole family, Bowhuntertex.

Comment

Sorry this happened Will - prayers continue!

Comment

I've been praying for you and yours, Will. I'll keep at it.

I can't even wrap my around what would motivate someone to do something like this.

Comment

Continuing prayers....

Comment

My father in law went to be with the Lord this morning. He is now in a better place and no longer suffering. Thank you everyone for all the thoughts, prayers, and offers to help.

Good news is my mother in law should be released from the hospital on Friday. She is doing good and will move in with my brother in law while the healing process continues. Please continue to say a prayer or two for a quick and full recovery.

At some point when I know more about the POS that did this I will update everyone. As of right now the police are still not releasing any information on when he will be charged.

Comment

No words can express the sorrow I feel for the innocent taking of a life. My prayers are with you and your family. God bless.

Comment

Such a senseless tragedy, just makes me sick. Prayers for all of you, and for your MIL for a fast and full recovery, and also the strength to deal with losing her husband in such a terrible way. Offer still stands if i can help out in anyway here Will.

Comment

Continued prayers for you all. Let me know if we can do anything

Comment

Very sorry to hear this, Will.
                    More prayers going up for your MIL for both physical and mental healing.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                      My father in law went to be with the Lord this morning. He is now in a better place and no longer suffering. Thank you everyone for all the thoughts, prayers, and offers to help.

Good news is my mother in law should be released from the hospital on Friday. She is doing good and will move in with my brother in law while the healing process continues. Please continue to say a prayer or two for a quick and full recovery.

At some point when I know more about the POS that did this I will update everyone. As of right now the police are still not releasing any information on when he will be charged.
                      I am truly sorry for your loss my brother, my family is praying for your entire family..May God be with you and your family..

Comment

Very sorry for your loss. Prayers for your family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss but glad he isn't suffering anymore. Continued thoughts and prayers!

Comment

Sorry for your loss

Comment

Prayers continue for all of you Will. Heart breaking.

Comment

Man this breaks my heart, prayers sent. I don't remember the last time I looked at a picture of someone and felt so much hatred. Hope they hang him slowly.

Comment

Working...
                                X