Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How will this impact the future of hunting in Africa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How will this impact the future of hunting in Africa?

South Africa's constitution is now likely to be amended to allow for the confiscation of white-owned land without compensation.

Not to sure, but it will not turn out well for some over there, both black and white.

Comment

Been going on for years.

Comment

Going to be a lot of deaths in the near future. It will wreck Africa for years to come.

Comment

Originally posted by RLUM View Post
          Been going on for years.
          There have been many murders of white African farmers for sure and many gov. Purchases of white farms. But now there will be rapid confiscation with no compensation. I can see in the near future massive amounts of murders of whites followed by crippling starvation of the blacks.
          I would assume this land grab will not be exclusive to farms only so seems to me that there will be no hunting in S.A. in a few years

Comment

This happened in Rhodesia also, now its spreading hard.

Comment

Not surprised.
              I'll leave it at that......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Well, guess I won't need that passport. Can I get my application fee back?

Comment

You are going to have the same result as in Zimbabwe. Before the lands were confiscated from the white farmers, Zimbabwe was know as the Bread Basket of Africa, now they can't produce enough to feed themselves and their economy is a total wreck.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                    There have been many murders of white African farmers for sure and many gov. Purchases of white farms. But now there will be rapid confiscation with no compensation. I can see in the near future massive amounts of murders of whites followed by crippling starvation of the blacks.
                    I would assume this land grab will not be exclusive to farms only so seems to me that there will be no hunting in S.A. in a few years
                    You are most likely very accurate with your predictions. I certainly wouldn't want to be anywhere over there right now. Potential for genocide.

Comment

Originally posted by deerwatcher51 View Post
                      You are going to have the same result as in Zimbabwe. Before the lands were confiscated from the white farmers, Zimbabwe was know as the Bread Basket of Africa, now they can't produce enough to feed themselves and their economy is a total wreck.
                      What you said is absolutely true but this is going to get a lot worse

Comment

This should be a warning to all of the “Do you need an AR?” crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
                          This happened in Rhodesia also, now its spreading hard.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/econo...399d3576c4c0bc

Yep, my wife was born there and her parents are from South Africa. I was speaking to them about this last night. Apparently the SA president is a buddy of Mugabe and is following his play book.

Sad deal.

Comment

This is something that has been going on for years, at the moment it is just a bunch of talk. There is a committee that has to review the request and look at all the pros and cons. Then it has to go to the parliament, if it makes it thru there then the constitution will have to be changed and the list goes on. The blacks over there make a lot of noise then will settle for a small amount every 10 or so years. The problem is, what ever they get they turn to trash in just a couple of years. The latest example is the Lipton Tea plantation. They took it over and it went from the most productive plantation in the world to a run down non producing plantation in short order and now stands in ruins. As far as the farm attacks go, they prey on the helpless and elderly, they will not attack a farm if the people there are able to defend themselves, it is a sad deal but these thugs (actually gang members) think it is the right thing to do. So to sum it all up, as of now, the media is blowing it out of proportion.

Comment

As I never travel anywhere that I can't carry, it's not going to affect me at all. I'll just watch Tarzan movies to get my Africa fix.

Comment

Working...
                              X