Cannon Gun Safes Warranty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannon Gun Safes Warranty

So during Harvey our house flooded, almost 2' of water. After everything was tore out I called Cannon safes because they have a lifetime warranty on fire, flood and burglary. Talked to a guy in the warranty dept, said to email him pics and a news article proving my area flooded. Did that and then called back he said everything was good you'll have a new safe in 6-10 weeks. I asked if they hauled away the old safe and he said no we don't want it back keep it, but the warranty is void on the old one but you have a new warranty on the new one. Well look what came in yesterday. To say I'm very happy with Cannon safes is an understatement.
    Attached Files

that's awesome

Comment

Heck yeah! I have that exact same model, good to know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What did the flood do to the old one

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
          Heck yeah! I have that exact same model, good to know.

Make sure you have registered the warranty.

Comment

Originally posted by quackerback View Post
            What did the flood do to the old one
            Had about 16" of water in it for 2 days, then mold started growing. I thought they would just replace the inside, but I'm guessing they would of had to pull door apart re-lube the locking bars, hinges, etc, so they just sent me a new one. I sprayed the old one down with a gallon of mold killer and dried it out for a few days with a fan. It still works fine but you can see the inside was wet before.

Comment

Originally posted by bowtechbandit View Post
              that's awesome
              x2!

Comment

They replaced my father in law's too. Good to know some companies back up their product that strongly!!

Comment

**** now you have two safes. Winner winner

I'm surprised they warranty flood though since its not waterproof. Impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    **** now you have two safes. Winner winner

I'm surprised they warranty flood though since its not waterproof. Impressive
                    Yes but only a natural flood. So if a water pipe breaks and floods it i guess your out of luck.

Comment

Yep exact same happened to me. I was tipped off by a TBH’er about the warranty. They sent me a nicer safe than the one I bought. Now I have two huge safes if I can ever get the house back together.

Comment

WOW. A company that will actually step up and honor a warranty without a lot of red tape. Sure glad I have a Cannon safe. Hope I never have to use it!

Comment

Awesome

Comment

That is very cool and good to know as I am in the safe market currently. Good customer service goes a long way. I broke my Outdoor Edge Swing Blade knife this weekend gutting a hog and sent them an email with pictures and explained what happened. Less than 24hrs later they responded and said a new knife was on the way and I should have it in 7-10 days. Hard to beat.

Comment

That is awesome!

Comment

Working...
                              X