Brushy Hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brushy Hill

Hey guys, me and some buddies are making a trip from MS to Brushy Hill next bow season and we're trying to get some advice. One of the guys in our group has deer hunted it before, in the Kreager pasture and I've turkey hunted the River pasture. Most of the posters I see on here talk more about the River, HH pastures and the Wil Rehm pasture. Is there not much activity in the Kreager pasture? It just doesn't seem to be a TBH favorite. Just curious as to what you guys think about it and the other pastures. Thanks for any input.

Seems like one of the guys from brushy hill are on here, hopefully he can lead you guys in the right direction

Comment

I have hunted their a couple times this year. I hunted Hog Heaven South and Wil Rehm Central. Saw a lot of deer in both pastures. A couple of guys that were staying in the same camp house a couple weeks ago were hunting the River Pasture and they saw some very nice deer.
      Contact HORITEXAN on here, he is the ranch manager and my good friend, he will take good care of you.

Comment

Working...
      X