No announcement yet.

Official Outdoor Griddle Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the 36” Blackstone back in February and wish I had bought it years ago. My favorite so far is Philly cheesesteak sandwiches. Fried eggs are so quick and easy on this thing too.

Comment

Saw a Blue Rhino on display at Lowes... kinda cool that the side tables fold up and over the griddle to make a cover.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
        Saw a Blue Rhino on display at Lowes... kinda cool that the side tables fold up and over the griddle to make a cover.

I saw that. If I didn't already have the blackstone I would have bought that one.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
          I saw that. If I didn't already have the blackstone I would have bought that one.
          I'm not sure if I liked the tall lip on the front and the grease drain on it.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post

I'm another seer... who knows about them. The Lowes I was at didn't have a price.

Comment

I saw one at Lowe's too. Looked pretty solid. Didn't see a price. Seemed to be a slight downward tilt so the grease would drain well to the front. Grease pullout container was on front left.

Looks like 299 online. I like the possibilities of transporting it to different places. Scroll through the pics and watch the assembly video:

Shop Blue Rhino Razor 4-Burner Liquid Propane Flat Top Grill in the Flat Top Grills department at Lowe's.com. Cook up to 57 burgers at a time, fry up some eggs, sizzle some bacon or even do stir fry…all with the versatile Razor™ super-sized griddle grill by
              Last edited by Chew; 04-16-2018, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                I saw one at Lowe's too. Looked pretty solid. Didn't see a price. Seemed to be a slight downward tilt so the grease would drain well to the front. Grease pullout container was on front left.

Looks like 299 online. I like the possibilities of transporting it to different places. Scroll through the pics and watch the assembly video:

https://m.lowes.com/pd/Blue-Rhino-Ra...ill/1000364859
                I did a search for Blue Rhino vs. Blackstone. Didn't find that comparison but found others. Blue Rhino was ok, but didn't get great review.

Comment

Man, I fired up the griddle this afternoon for a fajita lunch and they were a big hit!!

I used my last batch of Ragin Blaze Fajita seasoning... gonna have to get another order going for Fajita, bean, and chili seasoning...

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7340.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.3 KB
ID:	24538212

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7345.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	72.0 KB
ID:	24538213

Comment

Looks great Charlie! I can't wait to get one of these things.

Did you do the tortillas on there too.?

Comment

No pics but I cooked up some sausage and cabbage, grilled two onions, and then cooked up 24 huge burgers for my nephews birthday party. All quick, easy, and no stress. I just wish the drip tray worked better

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MasonCo. View Post
                        Marinate in steak seasoning and worsechire24 hours in ziploc, take and and dry steaks with paper towel, season with a fine steak seasoning, apply criscoe and course steak seasoning inuse montreal on the griddle then put steaks on top of it on a smokin hot griddle, 3 minutes then take off apply more crisoe and Montreal and then cook 3 min on other side. Have a mixture of butter and garlic salt room temp, when the other side is done with the 3 minutes glaze with the butter garlic glaze

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Thanks for posting the recipe. That sure looks good.

Comment

My third Blackstone has arrived. I now have a 36" 28" and 17" 17 for camping tailgating 28" will be for the deer lease and the 36" is my go to at home.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                            Thanks for posting the recipe. That sure looks good.

No prob man !
                            Off the cast iron here below

Comment

Tuna steaks were on the menu last night.

Coarse black pepper, Ragin Blaze seasoning, extra virgin olive oil.

Coated the steaks in black pepper and Ragin Blaze. Heated the griddle up on high with some olive oil. Put the steaks on high heat. One minute each side then served. Medium rare tuna steaks!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                                Looks great Charlie! I can't wait to get one of these things.

Did you do the tortillas on there too.?
                                Yessir, and the marinade made up from CB's recipe, sure flavored 'em up good. Heated them on top of where I'd done the meat, but didn't get no piktures.. By then, it was gettin' pretty Cer-e-us... was time to EAT!

Comment

Working...
                                X