Anyone watching HR Derby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CEO View Post
    Anyone know where they sell those massagers? Wife wants to know for some reason...
    Lmao.....

Comment

Balls are for sure juiced.
      Last edited by warrenm0624; 07-08-2019, 09:29 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Most exciting HR Derby since Josh's. I think something needs to be done to award the overall most HR instead of the round by round winner though. Vlad knocks out 91 and still loses?

Naw, that aint right.

Comment

Similar to Josh's derby, Morneau won the derby but Josh won the night.

Last night, Alonso won the derby but Vlad and Joc won the night. I think if Joc would've gotten the 5 minute rest after the tie, he would've been able to win it.

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
            Starting now on ESPN.

I got Alonso from the Mets to win it.

good call! Vlad woulda had it if it wasn't such a back and forth in the semis. but if Alonso had a decent pitcher the whole night it coulda been a no doubter for him. cool to see a guy earn an extra $1M on top of his $500K salary.

Comment

Just saw Alonso’s post interview where he said “The only thing that can make 2019 any better is if I can go hunting with Steve Rinella”

He just shot up the list on players I’ll be following the rest of the season

Comment

Anyone watching HR Derby

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                Just saw Alonso’s post interview where he said “The only thing that can make 2019 any better is if I can go hunting with Steve Rinella”

He just shot up the list on players I’ll be following the rest of the season

And they made it happen!

Comment

Haha! That's awesome!!

Comment

That’s awesome. So all it takes is to win a home run derby.

Comment

Working...
                    X