Affordable deer hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Affordable deer hunt

Where would be the best place to go for an affordable highfenced white tail hunt. I'm wanting to find a place to take my wife and daughter and give them the best chance to get a shot. I talked to Keith at kjo we are going there in dec but he said he isn't going to sell any white tail yet.

An "affordable highfenced white tail hunt" doe not exist. That is unless you are a millionaire and your definition of "affordable" is much different than mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
      An "affordable highfenced white tail hunt" doe not exist. That is unless you are a millionaire and your definition of "affordable" is much different than mine.
      x2

Comment

I would think you could find something for 1500 to 2000 for a management buck couldn't you?

Comment

X3 ... I've searched all over and the cheapest I came up with 2 years ago (Stopped Looking since then) was $ 1200 and a decent lease is @X that price.

saving Up for My little Piece of Texas !

Comment

if you look long and hard, you might find one. if you look on facebook you can find deals but they dont last long.

Comment

On the ranch owned by a conservative democrat.

But on a serious note a price range would help. I know of some decent deals. Buck or does?

Comment

You could probably shoot a couple doe for that price. Try asking around, I'm on a a MLD lease where I have 5 buck tags and 4 or 5 doe tags. My brothers and Dad get to shoot a nice buck for free.

Comment

Originally posted by Dandy123 View Post
                  I would think you could find something for 1500 to 2000 for a management buck couldn't you?
                  Dang. Missed it and yes.

Comment

What type of hunt? Doe, spike, management, trophy? Does it have to be high-fenced? If you just want them to whack a doe or two there's lots of places that sell doe hunts pretty cheap. High-fenced doesn't mean greater shot opportunity than low-fenced.

LWD

Comment

What type of hunt? Doe, spike, management, trophy? Does it have to be high-fenced? If you just want them to whack a doe or two there's lots of places that sell doe hunts pretty cheap. High-fenced doesn't mean greater shot opportunity than low-fenced.

LWD

Comment

Bow or rifle

Comment

Shoot an axis doe, hunts can be found reasonably.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

This is interresting to me as I'm setting up my place for whitetail hunts in 3-5 years and releasing buck this next spring. It's costing $1500 per buck to do it that way but if I keep them stocked year to year like that it should work. I plan on selling the hunts as a set kill fee regardless of size but even then I'm looking at a fee in the range of $3000-$4000.

Comment

Working...
                              X