Rockport how does it look?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rockport how does it look?

Was wanting to go down with the family this summer. was hoping it's mostly recovered from Harvey

**** how ****

Comment

It’s coming around since the storm. Some shops came back and others didn’t

It’d probably be worth the trip imo

Comment

just go! it's looking good. some places still closed, but I spend every weekend there since may. they need your business!!!

Comment

I live 20 minutes down the coast.
          they are working to rebuild and lots of places to eat.
          Charlotte plummets n back. there's also Paridise key
          by the big boat barn that got slammed.
          call ahead for lodging but they are ready for tourists.
          we go up there once a week to eat n enjoy the fishing.

Comment

Just got back from there it's coming back a lot of stuff is open now but not all

Comment

sounds good! Yes I want to go down to help give them some money we love going down there. How about places to stay for a family of 8. We normally would use Miss kitty's getaways is there any other recommendations?

Comment

My sister owns a beach house she rents out in the Holiday Beach Neighborhood. Supposed to be one of the hardest hit neighborhoods or areas. It mostly had water damage from a hole in the roof but was completely redone and we were first to stay in it since rebuild during this last Christmas. They have live about 1 mile further south if you need anything while there. I dont know what they charge or what website they rent through but the address is 64 W Castle Oak Ln Rockport, TX 78382. If you want more info PM me and I can find out from her. Her husband, BIL is a Taxidermist also.

Comment

Working...
                X