No announcement yet.

Crazy Prison Justice System ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once I was framed for firing helicopter mounted machine guns into a group of innocent civilians.

Long story short,I was forced to be a contestant on a game show. I had to face off with a guy with chainsaw hands, an opera singer that could harness the power of electricity, a huge black guy, and an ex WWF wrestler. There was this smart aleck game show host that was doing his best to get me killed. Soon, the whole crowd was behind me and the producers were trying to get me to become part of the show. Not happening.
    It turns out that the game show host was behind the whole thing, so I had to get my revenge on him. Actually had to kill all of them. It was pretty serious business.

Comment

Originally posted by TP3 View Post
      Once I was framed for firing helicopter mounted machine guns into a group of innocent civilians.

Long story short,I was forced to be a contestant on a game show. I had to face off with a guy with chainsaw hands, an opera singer that could harness the power of electricity, a huge black guy, and an ex WWF wrestler. There was this smart aleck game show host that was doing his best to get me killed. Soon, the whole crowd was behind me and the producers were trying to get me to become part of the show. Not happening.
      It turns out that the game show host was behind the whole thing, so I had to get my revenge on him. Actually had to kill all of them. It was pretty serious business.
      WOW!!! I believe I read a book about your experiences. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by saintsfan View Post
        WOW!!! I believe I read a book about your experiences. LOL.
        I'm lucky I made it out alive.

Comment

Originally posted by TP3 View Post

Didnt you also find out later you had a long lost midget twin?
          And then fight extra terrestrial hunters?
          Not sure i approved of the job you did as Governor of that third world state to the west.. or your skeletor wife...or the maid... but im not judging.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
            Didnt you also find out later you had a long lost midget twin?
            And then fight extra terrestrial hunters?
            Not sure i approved of the job you did as Governor of that third world state to the west.. or your skeletor wife...or the maid... but im not judging.
            Hey, we got the digital uplink code for the satellite defense installed. You're welcome. Also got the circulation fans turned back on for the underground civilization on Mars. Luckily Ashley from Mann eye institute was able to get my eyeballs back into my skull.

As for the extra terrestrial hunters, sure they got my whole unit, but if the CIA had been honest from the get go we may have been able to wipe them out a little easier. After all I had some heavy hitters with me on that mission.

Comment

TP3 ...I will closely read all your posts from now on

Comment

with all the people from these SHxxT HOLE countries trying to come here ,, why the HxLL would anyone want to go there anyway .

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                  Their

Like above

Lol you made me double take. At first I thought you were saying I used the wrong “their”. I realized you were using me as an example now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

One of those spelling trolls on hear��

Comment

so now you have a murderer on the streets that can whip anyone's arse, perfect scenario for setting him up to have a job as leader of the local crime syndicate when he is released.

Comment

their crazy over they're but there food really is good

Comment

I would visit Thailand and plan to. One of the guys that works for me is there now. He is probably going to buy a condo there. He went for a month last year and is gone 3 weeks this time. I would love to experience it

Comment

Originally posted by CoolArrow View Post
                            Sh*thole country!
                            Originally posted by bullhead44 View Post
                            their crazy over they're but there food really is good
                            You two have tied for winning at internet for the day....

Comment

I was there 10+ years ago. Spent most of my time on the islands to the south or the mountains in the north. Was in bangkok for a few days, but one of the monks at a temple told us some political stuff was going down and we needed to get our of the city, so we did. Went to a few Mau Thai matches, which is huge over there. It is mostly call it 8 -15 years old wrecking each other with knees and elbows in a clinch. A few would get knocked out cold and their lifeless bodies would be dragged out of the ring. We got a ring side couch for like $5 a tix, and beer changs were about a dollar.

This was a typical gas station in the country.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SpearChunkaa View Post
                                There country there rules.
                                That and they hate 'Mericans

Comment

Working...
                                X