Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ivanka & Eric Trump not elgible to VOTE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting article on how Trump has benefited from the system while saying how corrupt it is.

A new NBC analysis shows Donald Trump benefits more than Ted Cruz from the Republican Party's arcane rules for allocating delegates.

I guess it's only wrong when it isn't working for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
      Some are going to Cruz and some are going to Bernie. Lot of them were never republicans to begin with....just very angry and confused folks.
      It would be interesting to know how many Dems voted for Trump in the open primaries that have no intention of voting for him in the general election if he wins the nomination.

Comment

Trumps campaign is becoming a circus....lotta trumpkins are jumping ship.
        Typical Cruz tactic....

Nobody is jumping ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
          theyre registered as democrat voters, and probably didnt intend on switching parties regardless of dear old dad's running.
          Satire or fact??

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
            Yep. I still think he got in it just to help make sure the GOP would nominate another RINO like Jeb or Christy so Hillary could win more easily. Now he's the frontrunner, and he is the candidate most likely to lose to Hillary, according to all of the polls. I think his narcisistic ego has soaked up all the worship he's getting from his niche group of supporters now though, and he now wants to win. He is now flailing around trying to figure out how to get up to speed and run a real campaign. Hopefully, it's too little too late for the scam artist.
            So your saying the GOP is not competent enough to nominate someone who can beat Hillary OR that there is no one out there that can't beat Hillary??

If this is true it ain't Trumps fault.

Comment

Funny thing about Cruz... he started campaigning for president the instance he entered the senate race... maybe before even... The senate was just a pip on the real goal... and you guys think he gave a poop about the people who elected him.. not even a little, pawns just pawns

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                So your saying the GOP is not competent enough to nominate someone who can beat Hillary OR that there is no one out there that can't beat Hillary??

If this is true it ain't Trumps fault.
                No, the polling for the various candidates vs. Hillary is what I'm talking about. Cruz does better against Hillary than Trump does. Trump's numbers in those polls are and have always been the lowest of all the Republican candidates.

Comment

No, the polling for the various candidates vs. Hillary is what I'm talking about. Cruz does better against Hillary than Trump does. Trump's numbers in those polls are and have always been the lowest of all the Republican candidates.
                  Does better, still don't beat her... do it

And yet... he is still in the lead....

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post
                    Does better, still don't beat her... do it

And yet... he is still in the lead....
                    Cruz has higher numbers than Hillary in most of the polls I've seen in that 2-person match up, actually.

Comment

and you guys think he gave a poop about the people who elected him..
                      He's done everything I elected him to do?

Comment

Cruz has higher numbers than Hillary in most of the polls I've seen in that 2-person match up, actually.

Looks like Fox News... Still losing....

Comment

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...nton-4034.html

Looks like Fox News... Still losing....
                          He was ahead of her all year on that chart up until the last couple of weeks, and he's currently a LOT closer than Trump is. Trump has been losing to her from the get-go.....

Comment

He's done everything I elected him to do?
                            Wow... read a children's storybook for 21 hours... Good job Ted, you're done you can now be president... Will it be Dr. Seuss, or maybe the cow jumped over the moon

Comment

Wow... read a children's storybook for 21 hours... Good job Ted, you're done you can now be president... Will it be Dr. Seuss, or maybe the cow jumped over the moon
                              Why was he reading the storybook?

Comment

Why was he reading the storybook?
                                Honesty.... I'd say that he accomplished all he could.... he got you to vote for him without really doing anything except read that book... it was all staged and scripted from the get go.. From the day he entered the senate race, he had this scripted line for line.. and y'all are buying in hook and line...

Comment

Working...
                                X