Big night for the Donald

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
    Reagan also ran record deficits and broke unions. So?

And one the best things he did was break the unions.

Comment

Big night for the Donald

Like I stated in another post... In a HRC vs Trump presidency, who do you trust more to defend the second amendment??? That alone should make every one of us vote for Trump over the old hag, whether we like him or not.

He may be left leaning on a few social issues, but there is no way he would be as bad as Hillary.
      Last edited by Full Throttle; 04-28-2016, 08:04 AM.

Comment

The biggest problem with Trump can be fixed. You see, he's like the school yard bully. Sooner or later a little guy will coldcock him right square in the nose and he will change his bullying ways. A bully can dish it out but they can't take so they end up playing nice.

Comment

A wimp who rides a ladies mountain bike with a helmet can't even fake being a bully.

The difference is, one has no balls and is protected against getting cold cocked, and the other has balls and will have the same protection.

I figured out the VP choice that will beat Hillary. Bear with me.

Trump announces Monica Lewinsky as his VP candidate.

- Says he believes in woman, especially one who is not a career politician
          - Bill and Hillary ruined her career and life in denying the sexual assault, and he's making amends and giving her a chance over perhaps better qualified men
          - How else can stand at a podium, point a finger at the camera and say, "Let ME tell YOU about the way the Clintons really are- and the REAL war on woman. Let me tell you what disgusting things Bill did to me, and how Hillary mounted a campaign to destroy me a a dozen other woman who he assaulted. Let's talk about how Hillary makes as much in a 45 minute speech to Goldman Sachs as the average working woman in the USA makes in 4.5 years- and how she will not provide a transcript to show it was information of value and not a kickback for access to political power."

Killer team. In a blue dress.

Comment

He nominates monica and i will laugh all the way to the voting booth.

Comment

Mark my words.
              Who else can destroy Hillary's war on woman than a woman Hillary declared war on?

She's been in the Oval before.

She's more lucid than Crazy Uncle Joe Biden

..... the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Comment

for years the country has wanted someone who would call someone out in a non politically correct way...Now that we have that individual (Trump ) it seems many are waffling and want a milquetoast politician, which was any of the other 16 original R candidates

I am sick and tired of the Bob Dole > McCain > Mitt Romney candidates that got their tails kicked in the general election

at least with DT he will use politically incorrect verbiage, can't wait to see him call out HRC, IMO its part of what is inspiring people to vote for him...

I wanted Rand or Dr Carson originally but I can get behind DT because the thought of HRC in the House scares me to no end

Comment

Originally posted by Bonbonjovi View Post
                  for years the country has wanted someone who would call someone out in a non politically correct way...Now that we have that individual (Trump ) it seems many are waffling and want a milquetoast politician, which was any of the other 16 original R candidates

I am sick and tired of the Bob Dole > McCain > Mitt Romney candidates that got their tails kicked in the general election

at least with DT he will use politically incorrect verbiage, can't wait to see him call out HRC, IMO its part of what is inspiring people to vote for him...

I wanted Rand or Dr Carson originally but I can get behind DT because the thought of HRC in the House scares me to no end
                  What we're sick of is politicians that say one thing and do another. Lots of people have been duped into believing that the fix for that problem is to elect a guy that is a businessman who says one thing and does another. They want to believe that anyone who has ever served in politics is untrustworthy, while a guy who has never held elected office is trustworthy, even though he's a documented serial liar/flipflopper.

Meanwhile, there's a guy who has held political office and has the best track record of doing exactly what he says he'll do while he's in office, and hoards of people are rejecting him in favor of the guy who says one thing and does another repeatedly.

It's the definition of insanity.

Comment

Insanity and stupidity are the norm in today's society. The last two elections have proved that. And now it's about to get even worse. Bye America.

Comment

Working...
                    X