Frontline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frontline

Even though it can lean to the left, I've enjoyed watching Frontline on PBS. Its usually on every other Tuesday and often has interesting facts on world events.

I was channel surfing through commercials during the LSU victory last night, I stumbled across part one of "America’s Great Divide: From Obama to Trump". Tonight will be part two. Both episodes are available on the Frontline website.

I have to admit...it was really interesting...you just have to filter out the liberal jabs.

Originally posted by Honker View Post
    Even though it can lean to the left, I've enjoyed watching Frontline on PBS. Its usually on every other Tuesday and often has interesting facts on world events.

I was channel surfing through commercials during the LSU victory last night, I stumbled across part one of "America’s Great Divide: From Obama to Trump". Tonight will be part two. Both episodes are available on the Frontline website.

I have to admit...it was really interesting...you just have to filter out the liberal jabs.
    Watched a little of it. Obama=Good, Trump=Bad

Comment

Just watched it. It’s really good. Frontline usually is.

Comment

Thanks for the info of where it is on the web. I heard it was coming out but did not know when. I will check it out at least for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
          Watched a little of it. Obama=Good, Trump=Bad
          Not surprised and about what I would have expected.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PlanoDano View Post
            Thanks for the info of where it is on the web. I heard it was coming out but did not know when. I will check it out at least for a while.
            Watch full episodes of FRONTLINE, the PBS documentary series, and explore news investigations from FRONTLINE's award-winning journalism team.

Comment

Working...
            X