General Contractor Recommendation in San Antonio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Contractor Recommendation in San Antonio

Looking for a gm with recommendations for a remodel in San Antonio (Alamo Heights).

This is for my home and not a "quick cheap flip". No part-timers, flippers, etc...

(Different industry, but I deal with projects, budgets, schedules, and subs for customer projects for a living... my standards for quality and follow through are VERY high.)

Thanks in advance

I know of a good landscaper/tree trimmer if you need one pm me for my number.

Comment

Stay away from liberty builders. Foreman is not professional.

Comment

Sabinal group would be my starting point.

Comment

Troy Jessee Construction. Its exactly what they do and Troy is a great guy. Can't go wrong with him.

Comment

Plus he lives near you as well in Alamo Heights

Comment

The Koehler Company from Seguin.
              We have done a lot of work in the Alamo Heights area and have over 60 years of experience in new and remodeling construction. We also have an in house mill-work division that is top notch.
              830-303-6256.

Comment

For over 22 years, our main focus is on home remodeling. Project after project, year after year, Ken Bobo has proven to master the art of satisfying his clients by demanding only excellence from his team.

Have used them twice, they will make sure you are happy.

Comment

I live in your hood. A friend in the area just used Bobo and they were very happy.

Comment

B&B Contractors. This is all they do. Call 210-303-0699 and talk to Bobby. He's a family friend.

Comment

Gary Woitena with Triple W custom homes. Very good homes, know him personally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Thx gents

Comment

Working...
                        X