This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    TCU has to be undefeated anyway and the Big Burnt Orange Freighttrain is coming to town..
    That's true. Y'alls defense is legit but Frogs defense is gonna have a field day with y'alls offense.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
      Politics and money have more influence than results on the field. TCU doesn't have big enough national footprint to generate the big $$$$$
      While I don't disagree about the politics and money part, I think the Big 12 is in a much different spot as a whole than it was a couple of years ago. I just don't see an undefeated TCU being left out at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
        It's "me neither"

You forgot your period to end the sentence.

Comment

That's true. Y'alls defense is legit but Frogs defense is gonna have a field day with y'alls offense.
          All I can hope for is an Iowa State over OU type upset.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lazy2P View Post
            While I don't disagree about the politics and money part, I think the Big 12 is in a much different spot as a whole than it was a couple of years ago. I just don't see an undefeated TCU being left out at this point.
            If OU and OSU both have two losses, then Frogs will be left out. I would almost guarantee it.

Comment

Well this is fun......

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                Well this is fun......

Comment

If OU and OSU both have two losses, then Frogs will be left out. I would almost guarantee it.
                  Okie Lite will have at least 2 conference losses

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    All I can hope for is an Iowa State over OU type upset.
                    Anything is possible for sure. Frogs should get by relatively easy next two weeks before playing the Horns. I hope they are still being doubted and hope Horns are playing decent so the Frogs take them serious, because they better take y'all serious.

Comment

If TCU goes undefeated, they're in like Flynn, no question! They'll be ranked 2-3 if they do so. You can put the net back in the boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                        You always assume Smart. I was too busy making $ today to surf Texags. A friend of mine in Saudi told me about it via text. He said they were trying to Lynch Herman over it. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this Texags?

University of Texas quarterback Sam Ehlinger sustained head trauma Saturday but was allowed to return to the field soon thereafter, despite risks.

Comment

College Football 2017 Week 8

He was cleared on the sideline by team docs and went through protocol before being cleared to practice, lol.

Non-Doc. [emoji23]
                          Last edited by Chad C; 10-16-2017, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                            No but according to twitter you got your link from there...or maybe it was Taylor Hamm....

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                              If TCU goes undefeated, they're in like Flynn, no question! They'll be ranked 2-3 if they do so. You can put the net back in the boat.

Lol you have more faith than me. They will go back to strength of schedule and quality wins. If OU and OSU have 2 losses each they will scream weak Big 12

Comment

Lol you have more faith than me. They will go back to strength of schedule and quality wins. If OU and OSU have 2 losses each they will scream weak Big 12

They'll both have 2 losses, each already has 1. They'll both be ranked top 25 as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X