Size:	194.6 KB
ID:	24514098

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1612.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	150.5 KB
ID:	24514099

Comment

Thy probably searching for winter home /norther coming (Beware)

Comment

Saw his coachwhip today on a dirt road.
        Attached Files

Comment

By my friends feeder near moss hill Tx Liberty county 6 ft 13 rattles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Went to my buddies place outside of Encinal this weekend. Killed a little 1ft rattlesnake by camp and a big one on the way to one of the stands. It was a good 5.5'-6' and as big as a beer can around.

Comment

I saw some snake movement over the weekend. Twice actually. Was in the bedroom of all places. In my trousers.

Comment

Went to check out a place my buddy just bought near Moran. The old camp area had not been mowed in at least a year. I was not wearing snake boots so I very carefully waded through knee-deep grass to check out a shipping container that was left behind. I got to the door and looked down to see a large rattler stretched out with his head under the container - he did not coil or rattle. (he had a big lump so I guess he was digesting a meal) I pulled out my .357 and basically shot him in half. Immediately at least two more snakes I could not see started rattling like crazy close by. Backed out verrry sloooowly.

Comment

we killed a 6' snake in Dilley Texas dove hunting this weekend. I had nightmares about that thing. Tapatalk wont let me post pics.....

Comment

Originally posted by sideways View Post

By my friends feeder near moss hill Tx Liberty county 6 ft 13 rattles

How did you count the rattles?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

me and a couple buddies camped this weekend. between the 3 of us, we saw 3 copperheads, a couple cottonmouths, and a 3.5 ft timber rattler. way too many for October.

Comment

Lease Manager sent out an email when I was elk hunting the week of the 15th thru the 24th that that one of the Ranch hands on our Lease told him over 18 had been admitted to Llano Hospital in the last 10 days, now three weeks ago, due to rattle snake bites and several more were apparently admitted at the Scott & White Hospital outside Marble Falls. I did not call to confirm. He just notified us all to be extra cautious and wear snake protection when out feeding feeders and working on blinds.

So they are definitely out moving.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                          I saw some snake movement over the weekend. Twice actually. Was in the bedroom of all places. In my trousers.
                          lol

Comment

Originally posted by TTU TX Hunter View Post
                            I've seen quite a few threads about snakes popping up today. How many of y'all saw snakes this weekend and what were they? I lost a pair of underwear this afternoon because the biggest rattle bug I've seen in the wild decided to come inside the barn where we park the lease ride. Pure FEAR when it comes to those things. Worst thing about it was he got away before I could get back and with the catcher and no pics to prove his size.
                            That's why you carry a pistol and Shoot those durn things...he lives around a barn for the rats and mice.....he's here waiting for you...until he is dead you better be super cautious....

Comment

Same lease today I saw the biggest garder snake I've ever seen. Dang I jumped 3 ft off the ground.

Comment

Teebow killed another Mocassin today, I almost stepped on the silly thing

Comment

Working...
                                X