Will listening to Luke Bryan songs hurt cattle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dpg481 View Post
    I found Luke hiding in my office yesterday morning when I walked in. He will never be seen again.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Is he the chick that sings about hunting up wind of his prey?

And rivers and tailgates and **** like that?

Comment

I don't know about cattle, but pretty sure listening to him will make you start wearing jeans with white stitching and bling on the @$$.

Comment

My fly fishing guide hung out with LB for an afternoon. Said he was the coolest, most down-to-earth millionaire county star he'd ever met. Music still sucks tho.

Comment

I'm sure he's a fantastic son of a *****, and I'd love to drink whiskey with the dude....but that music is god aweful trash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              I'm sure he's a fantastic son of a *****, and I'd love to drink whiskey with the dude....but that music is god aweful trash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              A bowhunter too

Comment

I hate bashing the guy, because I really don't think he's that different than us except for being a bazillionaire. He's a big hunting advocate. However, the music is really hard to get past...

Comment

Did the cattle still your pea gravel and you’re wanting to torture them to find out where they hid it?

Sounds like cruelty to animals to me.

Comment

I did see some hunting show where he cried after shooting a deer lol

Comment

Originally posted by Saltyag15 View Post
                      I hate bashing the guy, because I really don't think he's that different than us except for being a bazillionaire. He's a big hunting advocate. However, the music is really hard to get past...
                      It's all in good fun. Really though, his music causes nerve damage.

Comment

watch a couple of dale brisbys videos on the tube, the cattle will like you back....

Comment

Originally posted by Saltyag15 View Post

I would sing bubblegum pop music with Britney Spears for his net worth [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            I would sing bubblegum pop music with Britney Spears for his net worth [emoji23]

Yep. I ain't mad at him. I wish I had the talent to sing that bad.

Comment

who?

Comment

Luke Bryan? Never heard of her.

Comment

Working...
                                X