Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who drives from the house to the lease each night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do a few times during the season. 1.5 hr from my door to my tree

Comment

I only own 55 acres, but when I’m there, it feels like home. Finished out a 12x24 Tuff Shed and I have all the comforts of home...but in the woods. Even have a 55 inch flatscreen. Most everything in my cabin has been gifted from folks who no longer want their couch, fridge, etc. Its two hours from home but I’ve spent 5 nights there in the past week. Not because momma was mad, but because I was working close by.

Comment

I walk out my front door to one stand, drive 15-20min to my dads homeplace to hunt another , and 40ish min to the ranch, always drive out there and back. ..Unless it's really icy and I want to hunt the ranch,then I stay at my grandmas house 1 mile from the ranch mostly because there is always food at grandmas ��

Comment

I'm about 3 miles away from where I hunt. So I just drive

Comment

I have a 25 min drive so I will do a lot of day trips however I like to stay out there as well some nights

Comment

I hunt public land about 45 minutes from my house. No water or electricity so i drive back and forth. But if i go to mexia its diffent. Have a house i can stay in. But sometime i wish i had to rough it out. Makes me remember being a little kid.

Comment

Working...
              X