Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Religious question, do dogs go to heaven ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
    Can a dog ask Jesus into it's heart? No? Well there's your answer.
    If dogs can go to heaven then the deer we all stab with arrows can too. Animals of the earth are not created in His image, etc...

Besides mine STILL have not repented for chewing up my boots, and couch, and all that other crap that's surely a sin!

I just asked mine and he barked and got a treat so I guess he's in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The cat from Cinderella was named "Lucifer", so...

Dogs? Definitely

Really tho, if Jesus needs pets to help fulfill his eternal glory, then sure. But since scripture sugggests we as humans won't necessarily relate to one another the same way we do on earth, then I'm not banking that I'm going to feel the same about earthly pet relationships either.

Either way, it doesn't really matter what I think, because it's going to be perfect and we will be 100% fulfilled in worshiping God, as we were first created to do. It's fun to ponder tho

Comment

I don't see why it wouldn't go both ways if so. If animals can go to heaven then they can go to hell too. Monkeys that throw poop and play with their self a lot probably won't ever see Jesus. Which is a shame really cause monkeys are cute.hahahahahahahahabahahahahaha

Comment

Okrattler that sounded like the opening to a Rodney carrington joke for a minute there. I sure hope my frenchies are there.

Comment

I try not to think about Heaven or what it will be like. I know that it will be good when I get there. The Bible lays out for us exactly how God provided for our salvation. The only mention of dogs that I recall was not in a very favorable light and it certainly implied that they were lessor creatures than man who is created in the image of God. I love my dogs but in all honesty do not expect to see them in Heaven. Let's not sweat the small stuff. There are a lot more serious matters to consider in our relationship with God than if the dog gets to come along.

Comment

I like to think so.

DJ

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                I don't see why it wouldn't go both ways if so. If animals can go to heaven then they can go to hell too. Monkeys that throw poop and play with their self a lot probably won't ever see Jesus. Which is a shame really cause monkeys are cute.hahahahahahahahabahahahahaha
                Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                  Dogs yes

Cats no

Beat me to it!!

Comment

I hope when I get to heaven my labs are there. I feel that they will be.

Comment

Animals doesn't have souls so I would think not but when we're in Heaven and your still missing your pets I think GOD arrange something for you to see your pets

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        If I make it there, there will dogs in my heaven.

That right there!!

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                          Are you suggesting that if we throw poop and play with ourselves then we aren't going to be called home?! I need to get my life right if that's the case.

Comment

I hope so because there's one dog I'd like to see again more than most folks I've ever met

Comment

If God knows it will make you one inkling happier to have dogs in Heaven, he will have them there.

Comment

Yes. Except Chows and Pit bulls

Comment

Working...
                                X