TruGlo Sight Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TruGlo Sight Light

Does anyone know which batteries to buy to replace the ones that came with it? I know they are pretty small. I think they had a 376 on the back. I could be wrong. I can't find anything on the internet. I got it with my bow brand new in 2009. Can anyone help?

My batteries were L736H, I found some on Amazon, but don't see them there now. I did find the following though.

Energizer 392/384TS Silver Oxide Battery 1.55 Volt 5/Pack (392/384) - Replaces the following - 247B, 280-13, D392, 392, SR41W, SP392, SB-B1, K, AG3, LR41, SR41, SR41W, V392, 392BP, S13, 192, L736, G3, L736F, V36A, L736H, A3, 736, L736, S736, TR41SW

Good luck, I hope this helps...

P.S. "The individual posting this post assumes no liability for the results of said post." JK

Comment

if you have one of them, go to the health and beauty department of wal mart, where the hearing aid batteries are, and find some that look like it. they sall multi packs for pretty dang cheap there.

Comment

Yes, Walmart in the drug dept. Rayovac, the number is 312. I bought some yesterday, an 8 pack was around 8 bucks

Comment

Those batteries are zinc-air which will work, but due to the nature of activation and not being alkaline/mercury batteries, they will residually drain even when static and nothing is drawing from them after you remove the activation seal. They work, but once you pull the seal off of them, they are active. Keep the tab on them until you are ready to use them. Costco has the same batteries that you can buy in bulk at about $.33/each size 312. May not be the Rayovacs, but one brand when averaged out is really no better than another. Also, if you get moisture on those batteries and they are in a sealed housing, they can start to corrode in a day of two and affect your lights performance..keep them dry as much as possible.

Comment

LR41 replacements 3 pk for 5.99. any archery shop should have them.

Comment

I just replaced mine with 364. They work fine. BatteriesPlus, 5 for $15.10 out the door.

Comment

Look on eBay..........you can buy them very cheaply from many different vendors, usually with free shipping. A couple weeks ago I bought a pack of 20 Maxell LR41 batteries for $5.30. Shipped free, no sales tax, and arrived in 4 days.

Buy a ton of them and keep spares with you when hunting. My experience with the TruGlo lights is that they have a sneaky way of accidentally turning on (knob gets bumped or rubbed against something), and burning out the batteries.

Comment

Mine have 376 as well. Got em at Batteries plus.

Comment

I got mine at CVS in a pinch they were size 12 on top is what they said. But they worked just fine for my bow.

Comment

I did the same. I matched them up by size and tried them and they worked great.

Comment

L736 I bought a bunch in bulk on line and paid very little for them. They have worked very well and I have had them in the light for about 5 mo. now.

L736
                        LR41
                        RW87
                        AG3

Comment

Anyone know how to dim down this light? I find it so bright that it blacks out the ring.. and I don't need it except for literally the last few mins shooting time..

Comment

Working...
                          X