Texas ASA Qualifier Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas ASA Qualifier Question

Shot at an Okla ASA Qualifier last weekend and someone asked if out-of-staters are required to shoot a Tx Qualifier in order to be eligible for the Tx ASA State Championship in Paris this July. Told them that I was pretty sure everyone had to shoot a qualifier in the state they wanted to shoot the championship but, I'd get on the Green Screen and find out for sure. Don't know if things have changed over the last couple of years but I can't recall our ASA Championship being open to non-qualifiers. Can a fellow TBH'r clue me in?
    Thanks.

Yes, you have to shoot one qualifier per state to qualify for that states championship unless you are a lifetime member of ASA

Comment

Originally posted by pinkie View Post
      Yes, you have to shoot one qualifier per state to qualify for that states championship unless you are a lifetime member of ASA
      What she said.

You must qualify by shooting but can shoot 1 shoot and NOT qualify if you shoot near the bottom of the class. Shoot 2 shoots and you automatically qualify. Later in the year it is easier to qualify because everyone that is previously qualified do not count in the class.

Comment

Working...
      X