AFC 2012 TBoT Shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M-2 View Post
    Hey, Jack - I don't think they've set a firm date yet, but Mark Lippe posted in my Lutkenhaus longbow thread asking me if I'd be shooting it at Muenster at their MARCH T-BOT...so I guess it will be sometime in March
    I will bring my gang to this as long as it does not conflict with an AFC club shoot, do we know what dates? (please say 1st or 3rd or 5th weekeend)

Originally posted by trad"Doc"53 View Post
    All the above suggestions are great, however a all you can eat for free ribeye with all the trimmings would be even better!!! O.K., I'm back from the yum yum tree visit. The chilli gets my vote!
    If you will bring the ribeye I wil cook it............Sounds Like VC is getting the votes so far

Comment

Originally posted by Oneway View Post
      I will bring my gang to this as long as it does not conflict with an AFC club shoot, do we know what dates? (please say 1st or 3rd or 5th weekeend)
      Based on last year's schedules, I tenatively have Holliday Creek penciled in on my personal calendar for the third weekend in March and Muenster for the fourth weekend.

Holliday has consistently held their TBoT around the middle of March (2nd or 3rd weekend).

Muenster has only had a TBoT the past two years. It was in September in 2010 and it was the last weekend in March last spring.

We'll have to wait for Todd (MOAH) to firm up dates before we can be sure, but I think my guess at the schedule outcome is probably pretty close.

Comment

waiting for clubs dec. meeting to firm up dates holliday should be second weekend in march. I will get with Robert Lutkenhaus for Muenster,s date. I will confirm and post dates as i get them. Todd (Moah)Smith

Comment

Hurry up

Comment

Originally posted by meangene1969 View Post
            Hurry up
            Are you gonna let Gene be like that?

Comment

Working...
            X