Looking into buying some bitcoin.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking into buying some bitcoin.

I really wanted to buy some bitcoin a year or so ago but procrastinated. Now it's well over 30k for each bitcoin. Would anyone here consider selling me a few shares for what they paid a year ago? I don't want to pay a huge markup from what everyone else in the world is paying for it. I'd be happy if I could get some for what someone paid plus 10%. (For your troubles!) You can thank me later. The price went up and down ever year but I didn't buy when it was cheap.

Just wanted to see if any fellow TBHer brothers would sell me a few bitcoins at not a huge markup from what the going rate is. Thanks.

This is gold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Give it time it might drop back down so you won’t need to pay the markup!

Comment

Since when do hunters buy ammo to make money off it?
        I like to reload and shoot animals but that's just my hobby to each their own... then there's texas hunting forums
        Carry on then

Comment

That’s not how this work, that’s not at all how this works.

Comment

Waiting on the punch line

Invest in blockchain tech if your serious.

Comment

I got a penny, but I won’t ship !

Comment

Originally posted by kingranch View Post
                Since when do hunters buy ammo to make money off it?
                I like to reload and shoot animals but that's just my hobby to each their own... then there's texas hunting forums
                Carry on then
                But that's exactly how it works. The guys who buy a little more or a lot more ammo than they need when prices are low should be nice and give it away?

How many reloads are you giving away to people right now?

Be real. I give a few rounds to guys I know. But if a stranger really wants ammo right now (and a lot of it) he will have to pay up. I'm not letting my stash dwindle to give to someone who didn't prepare.

Comment

Maybe you can find someone who has a lot of Amazon stock that will sell it to you for what they paid +10% , for their troubles, while your at it.

Comment

Not to add insult to injury, anyone have Tesla stock at 2018 prices?

Comment

It took me a few seconds...and then LOL. Great thread OP.

Comment

If you want to buy some, talk to Fidelity Finance. They can set you up and sell you some!

Comment

This thread was good for a laugh.

Comment

I just bought a 2020 F150 XLT. Dunno why they wouldn’t sell me the 2020 King Ranch for 33k. It’s what I paid for my 07 KR...they actually wanted 25k over what my KR stickered for 13 years ago. 43k vs 68k.

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
                              I just bought a 2020 F150 XLT. Dunno why they wouldn’t sell me the 2020 King Ranch for 33k. It’s what I paid for my 07 KR...they actually wanted 25k over what my KR stickered for 13 years ago. 43k vs 68k.
                              Just find a fellow TBHer who bought 2 or 3 at the lower price. They will pass on the savings to a fellow TBHer

Comment

Working...
                              X