The Trump trains and the rallies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Trump trains and the rallies

Are everywhere and the ones I have seen on YouTube shows that they are packed with thousands of supporters.
    The Democrats know they are going to lose and lose big. They are beside themselves and I will rejoice to see them go down in flames.

I hope you are right and don’t disagree that is what will happen. I am concerned with voter fraud in the few swing states that are in play in the electoral college.

Comment

I sure hope you are right. Lots of powerful people want Trump to lose. My eyes tell me Trump will win again. Never seen anything like it in my life. My gut tells me the libs are gonna do everything in their power to stop Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
        I hope you are right and don’t disagree that is what will happen. I am concerned with voter fraud in the few swing states that are in play in the electoral college.
        Trump has outsmarted the democrats at every turn and he is prepared for this legally.
        I truly believe there is divine intervention taking place for America to be restored. Once again God is using those that are most unlikely to be used to show his amazing power and strength.

Comment

Huge rallys in California and Jerusalem

Comment

There's not much participation in Biden rallies, because no one really likes him either. The people that will vote for Biden are only voting against Trump. I'm sure most of you know this though.

Comment

Fox is posting from a contributor that people are standing in a line over a half mile long to get into one of Trump’s NC rallies. Photos are posted

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                Huge rallys in California and Jerusalem
                But, the Cubans are against Trump!

Comment

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
                  But, the Cubans are against Trump!
                  I bet the Cubans in Florida are for him

Comment

Originally posted by falmike View Post
                    I bet the Cubans in Florida are for him
                    Cuban guy I work with said they love Trump in Florida where his family is

Comment

I'm referring to Cubans in Cuba, not Cuban Americans.

Comment

But, but the polls!!!!

Comment

Took me almost 2 hours to go 10 miles yesterday in Magnolia due to the Trump Rallys. Impressive

Comment

Trump trains the last two days up here in Soldotna, Alaska! Merica!!

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                              But, but the polls!!!!

Ole vermin says those polls matter. [emoji848]

All I know is what I see....and it's as plain as day WHO this country wants to lead them for another 4 years!!! [emoji631][emoji631][emoji631]

Comment

Working...
                              X